Dive Deep: Is Truth Subjective? (2/9/23 - 3 PM EST)

Ok what’s ur number? ;)

Jk lol I will pm you

1 Like

Was lots of fun talking to and hearing from you all!! Looking forward to the next one! :)

8 Likes

That was awesome thank you Sammy for setting this up I’m really glad I got to interact with all of you guys & I loved everyone’s point of view in the discussions looking forward to the next one. Also sorry if I felt nervous while I talked I don’t public speak much and tend to be quiet a lot lol but I had a good time.

6 Likes

Man you shouldn’t have been! You didn’t come across nervous to me at all either, was nice to hear what you had to say, you also had good questions :)

4 Likes

Almost forgot to thank you, @SammyG! How unwelcoming of me, lol.

I love the way you open your heart to us and speak on the most interesting topics to give us a chance to process them and come to a higher level of understanding. Don’t be surprised that we all love to hear you speak. It is funny, but it’s as if we all go into sort of a trance, like you put us into an alpha to high theta state which leads to a quite a group dynamic. I felt quite mesmerized throughout, like we were all around a campfire at a retreat, drawing on our own sapien metaphysical version of life stories. I wished I also wasn’t supposed to be at work lol as I would have loved to have given 100% of my attention to the topic. I found it hard to pull myself away quite a few times.

Lest I get carried away and write a tome like you sometimes end up doing :slight_smile: let me end here and give you my heartfelt thanks.

Thank you for being you.angel prayers silverbienvenue-welcome

10 Likes

@kennywest1 You were lovely man. Your voice relaxed me quite a lot.

All of you were great though. Thank you all so much for participating. I really mean it when I say I do this to also hear your guys perspectives. It’s not the Sammy show lol.

@Rosechalice Wow, that’s some of the kindest praise I’ve ever gotten… Litterally warmed my heart. Thank you so much Rose. That means a lot :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you, Sammy, for adding this option, so that we can discuss and add our view, even post meeting or in my case, without attending the Zoom chat.

So, how is Truth standing? :sweat_smile:

My sincere view: I have no idea, except for personal stuff, so maybe I have a personal truth, but even that is a work in progress, like I get a better picture with time passing and with accumulating (more) experience, unfortunately i can not say that i possess much philosophical, religious or scientifical or even spiritual knowledge, so I can’t say much about Universal Truth(s), if there is one (or many?).

I agree with @Rosechalice, you are a Phenomenal host (judging from one meeting that I attended before).

4 Likes

We are innocent babies.

4 Likes

In a similar light to JaaJ’s answer posted here, the story of blind people interacting with different parts of an elephant could be a helpful analogy. Imagine 5 blind people touching an elephant for the first time, each petting a different feature: e.g. ears, trunk, leg, back, and tail. The experience of only interacting with one feature is very different from another, and if one physical feature is the entirety of one’s experience, it can feel kind of limiting when discovering there are others.
Then imagine not even touching (the physical interaction) but more empathetically connecting with the heart and spirit of an elephant, experiencing emotions beyond just the body.
To go further, imagine the experience of being an elephant, like the whale/wolf fields on Dreamseeds.
Anyway, adding to awareness and experience can feel kind of enlightening.

That wholeness of awareness & experience could be viewed as “subjective truth.”

Yet, there is much that could be said about the value of connection, and creating a shared experience. If there are levels of agreement, whether through areas such as the mind (e.g. logic, reason), heart (e.g. emotion), or body (e.g. sensation), then there could be identification (e.g. one’s believed experience). That agreed upon identification could be like an ‘objective truth.’ More personally, establishing shared truth can seem helpful for clarity and understanding, which alleviates fears of the unknown and helps build trust, or a sense of safety & security.

To me, trust can help with connection, sharing of the heart → love

Which, potentially from a limited view, could be the answer to any question(?). Just Love.

1 Like

Thanks Sammy, that was a really cool event once again. Really appreciate it. Sometimes I wonder how you know all this stuff. Looking forward to the next one

6 Likes