Divine Pets of the Gods / Divine Support Animals

Right up in your tower :wink:

2 Likes

Omni Zoo :grin:

Planning to make another part of The Secret Life of (Divine) Pets movie :grin: ?

But yeah it would be so cool if the Divine Pets would be around us like this, mandala being their house, but they’de be free to run around :D

1 Like

Hahaha the best!!!

haha!!!

1 Like

:D

1 Like

oh noo dont make me post this next thing

1 Like

yeah I wonder how the AI sees it :D

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

The potential for this project is enormous

2 Likes

Was wondering where you went for these few minutes :smiley:

Good to have you back

2 Likes

@veh Man how are you creating such beautiful and vivid Images. Which AI software or platform are you using ?

1 Like

It is Chatgpt the plus version

2 Likes

He rode his dragon and went for a walk ;)

1 Like

At the train station lol

2 Likes

Can you please share the prompt for the one of the above images ?

Yes somebody spotted your dragon

2 Likes

@jstarr7 walking back into his apartment :smiley:

2 Likes

That is true I do have pretty good control of ether lol​:zap::zap::zap::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

Certainly! Here’s the prompt used to create the image of the “OMNI ZOO” within an apartment:

“A whimsical and surreal image depicting the ‘OMNI ZOO’ concept within the confines of an apartment. The scene shows a modern apartment space transformed into a cosmic zoo. Various mystical and interdimensional creatures from the OMNI ZOO appear to reside comfortably in different parts of the apartment, like a living room, kitchen, and balcony. These creatures range from star-like beings to spirit animals, all glowing with inner light. The apartment setting includes typical furniture but with a twist of cosmic elements like floating cosmic islands and nebula-like patterns on the walls, creating a blend of everyday life with the fantastical.”

It automatically creates this.

You just send it some basic stuff.
I don’t think about it at all and let it happen however it is destined to happen :smiley:

Desiree getting an Indian NFT and doing her Makeup before meeting the deity.

3 Likes