DNA repair for healing an abused person

Hi. One of my best friends got abused when he was a child for two years. I read that abuse modify the DNA because it’s a stressfull event and the body tries to fight back growing up earlier. This reduces telomeres lenght and it makes the body getting old earlier. Now he is 24 and he already has some wrinkle and other signs. Could the DNA repair audio help with this? He is also bald and sometimes he is depressed (i read that after an abuse your modified DNA will make you tend to depression). Can the audio help with all of this? Plus i have some problem with acne so i want to use this audio too.

5 Likes

It should. My sympathies. Emotional release, trauma fields too help . Crucible if you can go for paid fields. First step of healing is recognising and acknowledging it. Wish your friend best luck.

5 Likes

There is separate field for it in sapien medicine channel.

2 Likes

From my experience so far, trying DNA Repair x2 with Flower Of Life afterwards is an effective healing combo when it comes to restoring the body as a whole (energetically and physically). I believe meditation on the trauma healing audio will help him as well. It honestly removed tons of trauma from me in basically a few sessions. Still going at it but the progress is fast.

4 Likes

That is awful! If your friend can manage few trips on mushrooms even better participating in an Ayahuasca ceremony will help a lot. They are really fast acting.

Trauma as memory is stored in the nervous system along the spine mainly, so cleansing chakras, healing the complete nervous system as a whole would definitely help.

The below fields should give him some relief in the same sequence.

Grief Loss Loneliness

Emotional Release

Energy Blockage Removal

Transmutation of Lower and Basal Energy

The DNA Repair System

3 Likes

Thanks for the answers :pray:

1 Like