Do I have to have a crypto wallet to purchase The Career Mentor NFT?

I’ve done this. No wallet. I’m still a legitimate owner. I think the wallet is for people who want to trade

1 Like

Where do u keep your nfts then?

That’s interesting…
Purchasing the NFT and then not claiming it into your wallet, yes?

Could you direct me how? Field still work for you, too, I assume?

Yep

1 Like

I just keep them as image files in an ordinary folder. I bought the nft so the protection still applies, just I’m not interested in the trade.

They do because it makes no difference if they live in your wallet as a NFt or as an image not in the wallet. If you purchase it you’re the unique owner. Just if you want to sell it that’s be hard to prove.

Just buy it and get Sammy or Dream to send you it as the image file

Or search it yourself here, only works for legal NFT owners

1 Like

I will make it easier for you:

Having paid for it and having it only as an image is NOT enough to have it working for you!

It connects only to owners, NFT is the token of ownership, otherwise it doesn’t work.

You might have a little feel when seeing mandalas of NFTs u don’t own, but it’s more like “seeing a thing from outside”, but it doesn’t work any near to when u actually own it.

I mean, just try it, buy something cheap from the shop directly and see for yourself.

AND don’t try to convince anyone here to anything that pretty much seems to be black-marketting!

6 Likes

To the OP:

Setup a wallet is relatively easy. You just use it as a tool to receive NFT like a proof of ownership. Then you don’t need to open your wallet or do whatever crypto with it. Crypto is not my thing either, so the app is just a tool for proof of ownership to me so there is no conflict. Heck you don’t even need to buy any crypto is all you do is buy NFT and never sell/transfer any (including buying it from other members).

Dream himself said so, I doubt he’d say it if he didn’t mean it…

1 Like

Sorry, but not true.

1 Like

Ok, then where exactly did he say that?

I remember him saying and repeating that u have to own it for it to work on you. Why would he come up with NFT system if an actual NFT ownership meaned nothing?

Buying it legally you are the owner.

2 Likes

Yes, and as a result of buying it legally, you get an NFT to your NFT wallet.

Should I screenshot an email exchange?

The only reason this situation came about is because I didn’t update my PayPal email. I hadn’t used my PayPal for digital products and was using an obsolete one. Though I realised after I had bought the nft that it had been sent to that email so had to talk to him about trying to claim it another way.

I felt similar to you in the sense I wasn’t sure it would work but he assured me it would because I’m the owner.

2 Likes

Depends if he said about that specifically or generally.

And buying from shop and from someone may be different, bcs in the case of Career Mentor, which is the topic here, he cannot buy it from shop, he has to buy it from someone else. Why would it stop working for someone who still has it in the wallet? Theoretically it may, but not surely.

And in any case, if ur buying it legally, why does it even matter as long as u can easily set up a wallet and get it sent there?

I don’t know what u have in your emails, but I know what he has written here and for what the NFT system was, as opposed to fields that are just images or audios.

This is true also. If you are buying from someone else, then it is common sense to receive the token for that NFT.

Idk that’s what he told me, so I feel confident in his assurance :blush:

1 Like

Why would that be black marketing?

1 Like