Do sapien videos downloaded on YouTube work?

It’s because it’s still YouTube and the same format that she’s asking. She paid attention :wink:

I think Dream said a long time ago that it should work. Only on YouTube offline or however it’s called.

3 Likes

No, she cant download on youtube to play without wifi. I meant listen on wifi on youtube

1 Like

Never heard that, thats a question asked almost daily lol on his audios and here

You new around here too? Lol

2 Likes

No, but I’m kinda dumb, I don’t even think it’s brain related at this point :pensive:

1 Like
3 Likes

This entire thread is IN The Twilight Zone!

2 Likes

Hahaha i like where this post is headed

2 Likes

Wait I’m so confused. But why you can download on YouTube music and yet you can’t listen to a downloaded YouTube one? I’m totally confused. Well I’ll remove the downloaded ones on YouTube.

I think she’s not allowed to get patreon so she’s desperate and trying everything.
And @Captain_Nemo do fields work on YouTube offline ?

1 Like

Because it changes the format

2 Likes

Seems you’re right

tenor
It converts to exo :unamused:

1 Like

Tbh I need to listen to brain enhancement too. Sometimes it’s hard for me to focus but I’m scared to listen to it cause I remember I used that back in the day and it made me quite arrogant and also when I sleep my body kinda shaking. I have no idea why it doing that to me. That’s why I stopped

1 Like

Yeah, but you can use ego dissolution or hide your feeling of superiority. It goes away when you stop using brain fields. Funny, many people have observed that.
It might be due to the hyper concentration or energy overload. Plasma brain should take it away.

About the falling asleep part, you mind as much more energy, you’re body starts falling asleep before your mind does. You can wait a few minutes or even try to lucid dream :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ahh so I’m not only one then :joy: and yes I kept thinking wtf is wrong with me why I feel so arrogant :joy:

Well, it’s kind of a reflection of you. You just find an excuse to let it out. You’re feeling safe and justified, but the ego was already there

Most people don’t have extreme energy swings, but when you have a lot of ego and very low energy usually you fall into self-pity and self-doubt.
Same ego with very high energy and you feel like a god with delusions of grandeur and euphorias.

2 Likes

Yuh I think I wont use it. Any time soon. Especially when I need to be more balance of myself. But maybe someday. I just mentioned this cause people been saying why I can’t focus :joy:. I don’t blame them though cause I actually am lack with focus.

If she uses Youtube premium it should work. I think even Captain said it somewhere.

3 Likes

Yes I’m on YouTube premium :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The question was about downloads directly in the YouTube app, not through third party apps and websites.

I once downloaded a field from odysee, to have in my gallery. did work.