Do Sapien's audios work at inaudible volume?

A volume at which I can’t even hear the audio, not feel the vibration. It’s just playing while I work in my office, or travel in the metro, or talk to my family. I can’t hear it, it just plays.
Does the audio work?
(I think you atleast should hear it a bit, but I may be wrong). Thanks.

You still have to consciously hear the audios for them to work. They can be on low volume if you wish.

5 Likes

I was listening to the subconscious limit remover for a month but the sound was too loud it actually started ear damage so I started weaning off it then completely stopped. I never really understand what should we be listening to in the video for eg in the subconscious limit remover I was trying to listen to the constant background buzz & in order to listen to the buzz I had to increase the volume which in turn increased the volume of overlaying music which in turn shattered my ears so I had to leave that field. Do you have any suggestions regarding this problem?

Another question: listening to field on my iPhone 5s (mono/single) speaker okay?

1 Like

You can listen at low volume, you dont need to hear buzzing sound. The field is also embedded in the music, also for all the videos.
So, low volume, whatever is comfortable for you!

4 Likes

check out this thread

Do the audio morphic fields work on a deaf person?

2 Likes

Thanks for replying! What about listening through my iPhone 5s’s phone speakers? Does the field still work?

2 Likes

Yes it will work. All that is required is that the field is playing so it can reach your aura or that you can consciously hear it

2 Likes

Thanks for replying, have you ever listened on phone speaker or mono speakers & still got results?

yes i listen on phone speakers and i get results.

Just to be clear your phone speakers are mono not stereo/dual? What all results you got & how often you use phone speakers to listen to fields?

most of the time i use my phones speakers. I do notice that fields like eye regeneration are working as my eyesight is getting better.

2 Likes

I’m happy for you! I’m practically blind so eyesight field is in my list. Thanks for reassuring me.

2 Likes

Good luck! Another piece of advice would be to limit the amount of fields in your playlist to 10 or less. This ensures that your energy body won’t be overwhelmed.

1 Like

Interesting you mention this! I was re-designing my stack and was wondering which “good” ones I was missing and THIS was the one I thought of. A min later lol I see this post …

2 Likes