Do you know QI -coil?

Do you know Qi coil? I have an old-fashioned model. I’m not using it because I’m too lazy to do it now, but :joy::joy: I don’t know exactly what it does.
It seems to have a beneficial effect by amplifying certain electromagnetic field frequencies, but the manufacturer recommends using only their own frequencies. But come to think of it, there are great frequencies of Sapien, and I think that using the qi coil that I have can be more synergistic. The question is, the frequency of the qi coil program is constant in height, and there is a lot of music among Sapien’s works, is there a specific frequency in it? Vortex device like me around here? I wonder if anyone has used it to have a greater effect. This is the address of the product. Is this a vortex coil?

Hey, I’ve got one of those OG Qi coils too. Are you asking if you can plug it in to your phone or tablet and then play morphic fields through the coil instead of the intended frequencies? I don’t think so, and I wouldn’t.

You could use it (the intended way) while you play Sapien’s stuff on another device at the same time, though. I remember coming home after a long shift where I was on my feet all day, and I’d put the coil on my feet/ankles and within 20 minutes it felt like I was ready to go again. So it’s really good to speed up recovery in that sense. It’s got a lot of different applications, though.

1 Like

Well, I was asking because I thought it would be more effective to connect frequencies such as sapien’s plasma protocol to qicoil. I agree that the application is a device with many applications. Thank you.

Experiment and see what works for you. I have a QI coil and a Itorus coil from IPyramids…and get good results

I just feel like you wouldn’t know if the morphic fields were being altered in some unintended way, even if it were slight. Captain’s fields are already awesome as-is. If you’re tempted to experiment, I’m not going to stop you :smirk:

1 Like

Essentially the Qi coil is functioning as a scalar device, the coils are creating a toroidal field .so it’s going to expand input mostly, and not modify it…same as if you ran rife frequencies as input