Does anyone know how I can attract money and good luck?

I want to improve my quality of life and that of my family but I am not lucky with money/financially. Does anyone know how I can call good luck, so that it can improve my life and that of my family a little?

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sapien+medicine+wealth

7 Likes

Wealth generation+ from patreon premium. Since I’ve had it I’ve enjoyed a higher lifestyle. In terms of liquidity I’m sometimes very tight because I exceed the amount of monthly expenses or investments, but I always end up solving it. And in the long run my assets are larger so in general everything has been positive since the inclusion of this field.

14 Likes

Will listening to these audios help me? Does it matter if I don’t speak the same language? Sorry for my ignorance, I’m new to this and I’m just learning

Yes, Definitely

No it doesn’t matter

2 Likes

How long should I listen to the audios?

How long do they take to take effect?

Can I listen to them every day?

1 Like

You can find that information on the FAQ thread and through the searching bar.

@Percival
You were given links to assist you with the forum when you first posted. Please read what you were given. It will answer many of your questions. FAQ Collection for Newcomers

There are almost 5 years worth of posts on the forum. In that time many questions have been answered and the info updated over the years. Once you have read the information given you will find that you have more detailed questions. You can use the search function in the upper right hand corner of each page (the magnifying glass) to search for any keyword. That way you will be lead to material about fields and find wonderful gems of knowledge. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

3 Likes