Does anyone sell become the healer tag

My dream always was to heal people.where can I find this tag?the store stopped it.

4 Likes

Well, i dont know about that tag but i can tell u about the healing energies from

New Release: Energy Awakening Course (Course)

I dont know if you know about it? It has 2 different energies attunements to heal and they are dopee, also they keep growing (the power of the energy that is) as you practice more and more, and you can heal in the distance.
(The course has other benefits but we are talking about the healing others part)

Ive been experimenting mixing those energies with the latest audios and they get so powerful and produce results so fast its not even a joke.

Very very pleased with the benefits and the results for ppl ive been using them on and of course myself.

Know that i have taken and practiced several different holistic or Alternative medicine techniques throughout the years and still nothing compares to these 2 energies.

Also the Book of Cards which you can purchase online or the actual physical book, has the cards from instagram aiming different things and one is healing, the cards from the book are enhanced and much more stronger.

12 Likes

Hi @ONESS37,

you could start by printing out the Become the Healer Mandala and use that for the beginning:

Size doesn’t matter, as long as the image stays recognizable. You can print it in black and white.

Description for how to use it can be found on Sapien’s Instagram:

You can also use the Heal those around you (Become the Healer) vide from Dream Seeds:

But as @anon46520955 pointed out, the Energy Awakening Course will train you to become a much stronger healer.

9 Likes

Thanks so much guys :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you.so I am thinking very serious to purchased the course.
Do you now if the will be sale again the become the healer?it was very limited time for sale :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I wouldnt know but im sure itd be announced here :slightly_smiling_face:

Dont underestimate this field.

8 Likes

Thanks man you are truly awesome

3 Likes