Does the 11th power do damage or good

I’ve be using the 11th power and gotten no results really I never gotten results from anything i ever used i do really overthink a lot idk if that can be a blockage but i have used ego dis subconscious limts and other the things i am truly lost i need help bad i’m trying to better my life

I can really feel your frustration and helpless mood. Im sorry.

Lets see

I think the best thing you can do first is to stick to a creator because jumping around or mixing can confuse you even further and each creator might use a different mechanism to deliver, they can overlap without you knowing, they can clash and you think is a different type of problem.

Choose 1 and invest time in reading about their fields and testimonies.

Grow your energy systems (aura, chakras, meridians, dantians)

Fall in love with yourself by emotionally and mentally detox from traumas and wounds. (Thats a long road even when we think we dont have much to heal) how you know it? Good things in life dont seem to happen to you no matter how and what you try.

There are 3 key fields imo to begging that journey: (SLRv3, Malleable Ego and Internal Crucible Alchemy)

Subconscious limit removal v3 (yessss even if you have played it for ever) keep at it.

But you gotta get Malleable Ego. Dont have money? Save up until you can buy it.

Once you have it sit down and write affirmations if you dont know how then go to chat gpt 3.5 and ask it to give you affirmations like a part of what you just wrote here, “the issue” followed by, please give me 20 affirmations about my mind, body, all energy system accepting fields, subs, etc about me being able to integrate them, about me beliving deeply that i deserve all of this and that i will succeed.

Once you have them start playing the audios,

First Mana Circuits x 1 or 2

Then slrv3 like 2 or 3 times while you read aloud the affirmations (dont let the “pfff right, no it is not” creepy thought control your mind) just keep reading them, thats why you read aloud and a bit fast so your mind doesnt have a chance to be feeding of second window thoughts.
Reading over and over again while it plays 3 times, then do the same with Malleable ego x 3 times max.

After play 2 times the Internal Alchemical Crucible

Then Gratitude x Blessings x 2

Then 1 loop of automated grounding.

Do that for like a week or 2. Every day. Dont play anything at all in those days.

Just that.

Then choose one goal. Choose 2 or 3 audios max related to that goal.

Play:

Mana circuits x 1
Slv3 x 2
Malleable ego x 2
The fields for your goal each one x 2 or 3 times
Gratitude x blessings x 2
Automated grounding.

And take it from there.

Good luck.

You can do it.

You have the desire. Dont give up.

The Universe Loves a Stubborn Soul.