Dog with fractured front paw

Hi Sapien Fam,

My dog fell from a second story window and fractured his left paw. :sob::sob: the angels must have been watching him so that he didn’t get more hurt or damage.
He was taken to the emergency vet who bandaged his front leg with a stent and gave him meds. They say he needs surgery to make his bone fuse together which will cost over 6K. I don’t have that kind of money. :cry:

Do you think animal regeneration 3 will heal his fractured bone?? Please help.

3 Likes

I did a quick YouTube search and found this.

I don’t know the answer re: animal regeneration but it certainly wouldn’t hurt. Also the Negentropic animal. The whole album

Also smart reiki. Do you have that?

I hope your dog feels
Much better very soon

2 Likes

@Jen thanks so much for the suggestions. I do have smart reiki. I’ll add that to the loop with Negentropic also. I really really hope this works and my pup can be healed and walk normally. :cry:

2 Likes

Poor soul, feeling sorry for him and for you to have to go through this…

Once my dog was kicked by someone in the street - he is a small dog, literally just a small doggie, his only mistake, he barks like crazy - right in his private area and he was crying in pain…
I tried something, “Be The Healer” and It Helped, he was feeling relief, poor soul…
I guese you can try that field a few times as well…
I wish your doggy a speedy recovery/solution! :pray:

Edit: I also tried Pain Relief (or Pain Control - I forgot tye name), with the phone near him, playing the field.

I just found something useful.

Yes, Animal Regeneration would help. I would loop the Beautiful Beasties album and give Raphael water.

3 Likes

omg!! this makes my heart hurt. How can humans be so so cruel?? :sob:

Thank you very much. I will add that and Pain Relief even though he’s on pain medication.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been looping this with the other’s Jen also mentioned.

What is this? Captain has some healing waters on Gumroad. Would any of them work also? Lourdes, etc Is one stronger than another?

His bone is fractured above the pinky toe and the vet surgeon says it might not heal properly without surgery. :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Any healing water is good water.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/raphaels-healing-waters/

Is what is what referring to.

1 Like