Don't Combataid have any sales plans?

I saw combat aid on the enlightened states site. I wanted to have them because I was fascinated by it , but I feel sorry that they don’t sell anymore. I have a shield tag and reach for the stars tag now, can they be my alternatives? Or I wonder if there are items that will have similar effect as combat aid or audio files.
When will it be sold again?

2 Likes

My guess is propably never as the dogtags now are more inclined to make you not even face those kind of situations like A.P.E or eternity or shielding.

3 Likes

Did any of the combat abilities go into APE?

1 Like

No

?

Taken directly from the sales page

Defensive thinking: We have all heard a thousand tips on how to stay safe, many have even taken classes in self defense, this field simply causes the correct conditions for you to remember these tips and techniques when you need them. It prompts memory and speeds useful reaction time. (For complicated mental actions.)

I imagine this may be a less specific combat help, as in it doesn’t teach you over a dozen punches, but helps you remember your own. Useful reaction time is that extra 1 second I imagine as well.

@Captain_Nemo can you chime in?

2 Likes

This field helps you only if you are a martial artist

1 Like

I’ve had a.p.e. for almost three months, but I don’t feel any change to be satisfied.

1 Like

Well, I thought it would help with the emergency, but I’m gonna have to settle for eternity, shield and a.p.e.

1 Like

a.p.e is mostly for athletic performance don’t think you will notice those kind of combat effects in this kind of dogtag. Also the other two have it as subfield but the shielding is the best in comparison for the effect you want.

Why you want these effects though? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to work as a prison guard. Perhaps it is because they want to manage criminals, defend their malicious behavior, and effectively cope with possible unexpected situations. Of course, it’s done with the body, but I think something psychological is needed beyond that.

1 Like

shielding is the best thing out of all. Don’t know about the lion mandala never used it seems to fit to your situation except that it may trigger the ego of the prisoners (?) . See also archangel michael mandala.

1 Like

Clearly, a shield is a tag that feels there’s something to it. I need to check out the mandala you said. Thank you very much for your answer.

1 Like