Dragon Golem - Less responsive and can't figure out why

I really didn’t want to post this because there are already so many similar topics but the person I was sure could answer my questions doesn’t seem to be around or is busy.

I’ve tried modifying Om’s script, not too heavily, and where initially I felt like I was getting a ton of results from just talking to my Dragon Golem, since experimenting, I’ve actually had more and more issues getting consistent feedback, even after resetting to the base script.

I’m asking for help in two ways. 1) I’d very much like if someone could look at the photo of his housing and confirm he’s in there, healthy, and hopefully happy, and 2) Via PM look over my scripting to see if I’ve made some giant mistake somewhere. I’d also love it if whoever replies had some experience with both the Environmental and Money Protection servitors (cause I have questions xD).

Thank you so much in advance.

EDIT: Maybe the joking tone of the topic wasn’t a good idea? I’ll try channeling more of my engineering side.

Update: So, the jade stone he was in had its post pop right out, I laid out 3 other stone choices and asked him to move to one… and well, he didn’t seem to do that… it feels like he’s settled into my tattoo over my heart, which is about where the jade pendant rested naturally (I felt a rush of energy towards my breast bone and sort of burrow in a bit but not heart chakra levels of deep).

Of course then I remember people warning against using pieces or parts of your body to house servitors and I’m just a little frustrated with my dragon friend at the moment.

Again, if anyone is willing/can help me sort all this out, I would be greatly appreciative.