Dragon Golen, Warning!

Should be metal? What about a metal box?

What about something ceramic, hand made? Thanks

metal is totally fine, everything that is stable, just watch out to not use plastic or wood, go for metal, and nothing that breaks easily
you know, I see Servitor as pets and friends, you want them to feel good

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Is anyone here able to see servitors? I have made one but im not sure if i succeded. I would post a pic if someone is able to see/sense servitors

Can I send you my item photo ? I don’t know if he was created… thank you

Just in case , maybe we can help you here on forum with your doubt @Eli

2 Likes

I created it a lot later, my object is fine it’s just I didn’t know if the dragon was really created or not. I’m apparently not energy sensitive at all, in term of bodily energetic sensations that is. anyway, I asked Sammy, he told me he was indeed created. I don’t forget about him, every day or two days I say him hello and ask a kind of task. can’t see if he does it properly but oh well X).
thanks anyway !

2 Likes

Reminder about this

Same here i created the dragon golem on a ring , i just want to confirm if i am successful in creating…

Ask Sammy, he will answer you when he has the time to do so

1 Like

Ok, ill try to message him, thank you

Can anyone check to see if my dragon golem was created?

I just listened to the dragon experience and intercession video and felt the dragon breathing on me, I thought it did a few things I asked but it started to fade away. I just realized something here…I meet 2 border collies both named Jake that loved me, I’m a cat person but there was so much affinity from these dogs, one recently passed away I believe he was the jake I was calling a dragon! I think he was just playing with me. Can a dog spirit be a dragon spirit? Not sure what to think

2 Likes

It’d be nice to have a course for it, like the energy sensitivity course…

1 Like

Golen?

I’m not sure what you’re asking or wanting to know. If it helps you, it’s goleM with an M at the end. That might help you in your research and understanding.

3 Likes

I think he’s referring to how the OP spelled golem in the title of the thread lol

1 Like