Draw Abundance and Prosperity Dogtag vs the Abundance and Prosperity Mandela

Does anyone know the difference between the Draw Abundance and Prosperity Dogtag vs the Abundance and Prosperity Mandela on Instagram? has anyone tried both and felt the difference?

I’ve tried the mandela but have not felt/noticed a significant difference in terms of results. So I’m not sure about getting the dogtag but if it was different then maybe it’s worth a try?

Anyone knows?

3 Likes

They feel like two different fields with different energies to me.

The tag has a subtler but more permeating energy to me. It seems like it might have a deep, longer-term impact as it shifts one’s path.

8 Likes

The energy from the dog tag is subtle but it definitely works. You’ll notice that things just work out well

3 Likes

Is there any chance you can share the description of the subfield for the Draw Abundance and Prosperity dog tag. The full enlightened states description is not there anymore.
I need to know so I know which audio field to pair it with it synergistically for the custom field order.
Let me know if you remember the subfields.

1 Like

Custom fields aren’t a thing anymore.

There is custom field offer for this week only.
Here: https://enlightenedstates.com/product/custom-field-on-itemsaudios/

2 Likes

Oh shoot, how did I miss this?! @SammyG

A description hasn’t yet been written on the Enlightened States website. @Peaceful_Windwhisper posted a description from the Sapien team in The energy items thread.

1 Like

Just email him.

The tag is back in the new shop.

6 Likes

man this is the best gift you can give a homeless man

5 Likes

I was going to give a few homeless guys the mandala. But with the explanation that has to be introduced and the place they are currently in don’t think it was appropriate but willing to give it a try.

3 Likes

maybe you can make some cheap rings with luck sigil and give them these

1 Like

@sammyg or anyone who wants go pinch in… can we create multiple items at once? I don’t mean in a way that we put 2 or more items on top of 1 sigil, but printing out multiple sigils and placing 1 item on each print.

Why do you think homeless people want more money? What if their current mindset is “drugs, alcohol” ?

1 Like

Abundance can come in alcohol and drugs cant it ? :smile:

2 Likes

Yes it can.

nah I see what you mean, my error, but some want money dont they

4 Likes

Any result?