Request for a Dream field to support or decrease the ukraine situation

:pray:PLEASE, understant that I’m not saying who is right or wrong. All I ask is if Dream could create a field where we could all connect and send love, peace, high conscious and understanding energy to all leaders that are involved in this situation! Is it possible? I believe that in this forum there are enough people in order to change the odds. This situation is not good for this beautiful planet nor anyone .
Together we can make a diference!

LOVE IS THE ANSWER!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

10 Likes

strategically, this may be realistic, but tactically it is impossible. The situation is already unfolding in real time

1 Like

Isn’t that the point of the mass love meditation ?
To send love to everyone involved to get a better world

But at this point, they have very good reasons (they may be disparate or miscalculated but they are not just crazy) and it already started so… I doubt now that sending love will change the geopolitical landscape. I could be wrong

8 Likes

I’m a result of a miracle…I should not be here right now and I am…just because of this I say that the results can be changed! Of course I understand your point of view, but I obliged to remember that many things can be changed when people get together with ONE goal…specially people who understand other realms come together…

Again, LOVE IS THE ANSWER :pray: :heart: :pray:

3 Likes

That was a beautiful reminder, that’s why I hate to follow up with a joke

That’s how invasions work

Sorry.
It’s a joke but also a reminder that many people are involved with very strong negative energies.
But I like your attitude :+1:

2 Likes

Crossing our arms is not going to help either…LOVE is the most powerful energy on the Universe! :pray: :heart: :pray:

…please, believe me when I say that I understand your point.

…but we have and know so many tools…I’m just asking to get together for one goal…STOP THIS!

…the ones who dont believe in it could just join as a experiment…doesn’t matter…let’s see what we can do! That’s all!

:pray: :heart: :pray:

2 Likes

Ive been listening several fields asking for help on this matter: Justice for all, alien intercesión, angel intercesssion and the sword of Saint Michael. They may be useful…

2 Likes

Hi ,@Ale…Thank You :heart:

I agree with you for those fields, but I’d love to know if Dreams could create a Focused or Specific field created with “this situation” in mind. I hope it makes sense.

If it were that simple.
I believe there is a larger understructure to this.
War, what we see, is probably the most minor ‘public’ part of it.

No country, developed is gonna ‘just’ invade somewhere else, everything takes planning and in depth planning.
It is very likely terms were already agreed upon, and this is just how they present the play.
To justify the future designed outcome.

58 Likes

There are so many points we could be targeting from the civil population to the leaders. Doens’t matter!..all I ask is if Dream could create something where we join together with just one goal, but specific to this situation.

“”“specially people who understand other realms come together”""

It would be so good if we had now also people who are experts in revision technique by Neville G., I mean collectively it would be strong IMO and could make to move or even to change timeline situation

1 Like

AGREED…this could be an excellent start! :heart:

1 Like

Of course there is a plan…but we are also part of this plan, right?

…“they” have a hidden agenda…for sure…but we could write our aswell! :pray:

9 Likes

Cant argue with that logic

19 Likes

Don’t forget guys that we are always and will be for lifetime ONE with all and whole, that means we can change collective consciousness with great number people

2 Likes

…“they” are creating uncertainty let’s create CERTAINTIES!..at least let’s do something together and see where it leads us!

1 Like

I have seen and participate on…
Climates changes
Illness changes
Death changes

Things can diminish with great number of people in ONE direction! I don’t just believe I know it’s possible, but we need ONE plan.

Is it possible to ask Dream to elaborate a field for it? So many amazing fields he has created that “sound” impossible…why not ONE for this situation?

2 Likes

I think Russell Brand’s channel gives a great breakdown of this situation despite some superlation.

It best to stay optimistic in these situations, if you’d like you can PM as I have to mince my words and views here that I feel is understandable to most.
We can definitely discuss through other means to keep a clear state of mind and not feed into any ''agenda" or insidious viewpoint.

Captain is invaluable here for keeping us steadfast with courage. I can’t thank you enough man.

1 Like

You just talked to Dream a couple posts above bro

I’m not going to comment on how it went or what it meant

3 Likes

Just for clarification (because I know that @Nautilus_Commander is new here), Captain_Nemo is “Dream.” That’s his member name on this forum.

5 Likes