Thank you :heart: I listened the other night will try again xx

8 Likes

:pray: :pray:
Beautiful music, @Captain_Nemo!
Lovely glockenspiel piece.

13 Likes

It totally is :pray:t3: Miracle worker @Captain_Nemo feel so chill now

9 Likes

This came once again just in time. We were just going through a bit of stress over here and this lovely masterpiece immediately transmuted it all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dizzy:
Thank you @Captain_Nemo for this yet another treasure! And for leaving it up there for us to keep connecting :hugs: :two_hearts:

12 Likes

beautiful!

i really love the video and all the nature scenes.

during my meditation it felt like i was seeing a version of me who could have been a pianist.

it’s really hard for me to stay in this meditation as it addresses the sadness of endings in my life.

but endings make way for new beginnings.

much love and blessings to you @ll and @Captain_Nemo !

14 Likes

Paradisiac they are, really.

So I’ve been immerging (or immersing? Ah yes, according to Cambridge Dictionary lol) into this one and even cheated a little on the Mass Meditation Radio temporarily (the recently enhanced version of that one “should be” in everyone’s bucket list. I’m in an _OM mode).

What has happened at the end of the new Dream Seeds one is that I wondered where the hell my stomach was gone for a while. The whole area was like hollow. I’m not the kind that has noticeable out-of-body experiences. On the contrary, like I was saying to someone here the other day, the major part of my professional training, etc. has been about being fully present in the body. Anchored, embodied. Inhabiting the body. It even surprised many people so far because when they see that I weigh only 2 kg, they first imagine that I don’t have any strength nor (most importantly) a strong bodily presence. They’re like “I bet that flower will fly in the wind within 5 seconds, hohoho! Oh but wait… no? Ah the trickster!”

So after this meditation, I tend to search for my missing stomach under the pillows and elsewhere. With all kinds of thoughts like “could their be any mafiatic astral weirdos stealing one’s organs?”

Oh but wait, note of caution (because… well): These are only metaphors and rhetorical questions, he! Just my style of speaking. None of the Sapien Medicine creations will ever hurt you, unless you infringe the usage limitations prescribed for some of them.

Then, I also remembered the recent re-discussion on the forum about the ego infiltrating diverse chakras depending on the context, like the Solar Plexus. So I concluded that my stomach-ego had simply vanished through the connection created by the field. Just for a while. But it was good.

Edit: Ah now there’s Scott Joplin playing on it! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Why was this taken down? I had been using this almost everyday for many hours. It’s amazing!

4 Likes

Any chance of re-uploading this? Or is it permanently gone? @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

2 Likes

Does this mean it form a connection between all of the people currently listening?

1 Like

Thank you so much for bringing this gem and the one on the Sapien Medicine Channel back!! :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Yes. Similar to the Mass Meditation field and Plasma Flower Node Point Connector.

Noded.

:smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gem:
Updated the links in the original post.

10 Likes

Back up! :mechanical_arm: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

15 Likes

Just came here to say, Yay!!! Thank you for bringing this one back too Captain!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :pray:

10 Likes

Woot! Thank you, @Captain_Nemo!

Updated the link in first post. :mechanical_arm: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

10 Likes

:pray: :pray:

8 Likes

Bumping that one up :heart:

Been sent back to it many times over the last couple of days, and now I understand why.
This alchemy is so profound.

Really recommending it for those focused on spiritually awakening :sparkles:
Or simply seeking more peace in their daily life :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Loving this one today, I’ve been playing throughout the day and I feel peaceful, and feeling happy, good overall. Have that feeling that something positive, pleasant, energizing is happening in and around.

The best part is slow music in the background, and no disturbance even while taking office calls. moreover, today is one of the productive days, planning to do more often :mechanical_arm: Thanks Captain.

8 Likes

My dream seeds meditation video …I like u…please come back

3 Likes

Bump!

Patiently waits until this little gem is back online :pray:

2 Likes