💓 E-Intelligence Technology (Private)

This field has been such a gift. I’ve been able to fully express myself with others without holding back and without fear. It’s been so freeing. Thank you again! :gift_heart:

10 Likes

find out for yourself what “rapport and and personal congruence” (it’s an NLP term) is
(and how it is created according to their recommendations)
With this NFT, everything becomes very easy :grin:

7 Likes

Yes, very important. A key principle that was also added to Career Mentor and Pure Influence. Having this and congruence in Emotional Tech NFT is like having it triple-focused. :handshake: :muscle:

Some additional context given by chatgpt AI

In the context of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), rapport and personal congruence are important concepts for building effective communication and positive relationships.

NLP is a methodology that focuses on the connection between language, behavior, and the mind. It provides tools and techniques for improving communication, influencing others, and achieving personal goals.

One of the key principles of NLP is the importance of building rapport with others. By establishing rapport, we can create a positive connection with others, which makes it easier to communicate effectively, understand their perspective, and influence them positively. NLP techniques such as mirroring, matching, and pacing are often used to establish rapport quickly and effectively.

Personal congruence is also an important concept in NLP. When we are congruent, we are able to communicate effectively and authentically, which helps to build trust and rapport with others. NLP techniques such as self-awareness, anchoring, and reframing can help individuals to become more congruent, by aligning their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.

Overall, both rapport and personal congruence are important concepts in NLP, as they are essential for building positive relationships and effective communication.

3 Likes

Let’s make it a little easier to understand (for practical understanding) :laughing:

The best communication masters establish rapport by adjusting to non-verbal behavior, commonly referred to as adjusting, reflecting or joining (so there are more opportunities to see things from the same perspective, to tune in and feel in sync, to elicit positive feelings from the other person, etc.).

“tuning in” to the voice, emotions, and behavior of the person you’re talking to
“to be on the common wavelength”

Congruence means that all parts of your personality are in perfect harmony with what you are doing at the moment.

In other systems, it is called slightly differently, but the essence does not change

and all this can be learned on your own, even without having this NFT. One can use the fields available and given above (to increase efficiency). And for training, or a clearer understanding, it is possible to use a good video course with examples and additional recommendations.

(I think that such things are a little more difficult to learn from books - you need a visual representation, modeling situations)

The main thing is to choose a good and high-quality course, practice, and understanding the meaning for oneself. This will have a positive effect on all social interactions :grin:

7 Likes

This field is insane lol, I think I had to clear up my energy body to get the real results I was looking for. I usually have a very vengeful personality (false part of me) this seems to help a ton. I met someone who I did a business deal with that didn’t end on good terms, maybe it was coincidence or maybe it was this field, or maybe it took him time to see what I was saying was true but he genuinely changed and we were very cool with each other usually I get these weird relationships with people if things go south for whatever reason.

I feel like im very in tune with everyone out in public. Usually my RAS or whatever only picks up with certain individuals, and while I might still be more drawn to some people more than others, I definitely on some level feel more connected to everyone

6 Likes

it’s people reaching out (starting to reach out) to you :yum:

2 Likes

Its slightly freaky a couple of interactions since I started using this, idk how much is other caused by other events (I dont want to get too personal)

1 Like

ok, I will try to formulate one future idea

you are using a lot of fields
just try to notice and neutralize unwanted reactions, and nullify them :grin:

2 Likes