Ego voice vs Higher Self voice

Well, there’s the context of our history that really helps here. For as long as there’s been people on Earth, we’ve been in an environment where there was more dark then light, and we had to work to keep our vibrations up. So, we have thousands of years of spiritual practices that are meant to help us overcome this handicap.

But, here’s the thing - that’s not how things are anymore. Gaia is ascending, humanity is ascending, and for the first time ever, there’s more light than dark here. This changes everything, and is causing confusion as old practices seem to not get the same results anymore. The energy is different now, so there are new thoughts and possibilities that just couldn’t be before.

We’re powerful now, we can transition from an ego that afraid and focused on survival to one that’s in a better place, one that wants to enjoy the experiences of life.

That’s the thinking, at least in part. So, there’s an opportunity to shed the old way of thinking, and all the baggage that went along with it, and switch to a new one. Keep the ego, but let go of all the things within it that no longer serve in light of this new, higher purpose. That’s my current line of thinking, based on all I’ve learned thus far.

I do not have a good grasp on the eastern understanding of energy work, so I can’t really answer that. As I understand it, the Ego is your personality, the type of person that you are. You came in with a base template, and it has been modified over time by your experiences.

6 Likes

Five Spiritual Principles

Five spiritual principles must be in place before communication lines between the individual and the higher self-become fully open and operational. These five spiritual principles are described as follows:

1. The individual must have purity of intention
  2. The individual must have no hidden agendas
  3. The individual must surrender to the Divine Will
  4. The individual must have complete trust and faith in success (believes and expects)
  5. The individual must have a quiet and receptive stillness of mind

The lines of communication with the higher self are severed by the logical mind through doubt, fear, and disbelief. Strong faith is required to open this line of communication. Faith requires no logical proof; if proof is needed then doubts interfere and lead to failure. The logical mind cannot know absolute faith, as genuine faith must come from much deeper within one’s true self. Any form of cynicism will lead to the stagnation of spiritual growth, for it strikes at the root of faith itself.

Faith is not something that can be forced. Even after practicing Medical Chi Kung for many years, Chi Kung doctors may still have to struggle with their own questions and doubts. Through dedicated practice, however, the seed of faith is firmly established, allowing it to grow and blossom. The opposite of faith is a combination of doubt and fear, oppression and denial of fear builds and armors the ego, leading to further pain through isolation and confusion. When an individual acknowledges and accepts fear, he or she can overcome any obstacle through faith.

3 Likes