Elektrosmog album fields and environmental protection

For work reasons I have to go to a building which is in the middle of 2 3g 4g (and maybe) 5g towers, in a radius of 100 meters. I would like to know if these fields are ambient and work even if played away from the listener or should they be near and/or listened to with headphones? Thank you.

1 Like

No information about it?

1 Like

The range of the fields will travel as far as the sound travels and be stronger near the source.

I don’t have clear enough vision to see it, but I imagine things that can get in the way of the sound will also get in the way of the field.

I might be mistaken, but shielding 3.0 might have some EMF protection… it was at least mentioned in the thread

Isn’t it an environmental field?

1 Like

You know… I’m not entirely sure. This was the description:

Now that I see it, I’d guess that the shielding will bit like a shield around you. So you’d listen to it, and the shield would form in the energy around you and follow you where you go. 3G4G5G might do the same… most of the description was for how the radiation field worked

1 Like

They stick with you so you need to listen nearby but if you want something that clears the environment

1 Like

if you have this

But not sure whether 3g 4g 5G is also included

1 Like

It might be… I had traded it out a while ago because I thought that the dragonbone shield would work. But, since I’ve re-acquired a copy, it seems like shielding 3.0 blocks a number of environmental things that others leave out.

2 Likes

In addition, 3.0 has recently added audio, which will provide stronger protection :blush:

2 Likes

Has anyone done a reading of emf levels with and without the fields of interest, using a emf testing device ?

1 Like

I have not… I have a device… but I don’t think the shield will directly dampen the waves…

At least, last time I checked things, I was still finding red-zones. My first impression was that it would re-shape the EM waves. Maybe I’ll have to look more into it.

1 Like

This seems to me to work for radiation coming from the ground instead of aerial radiation such as that of cell phones, radio and television and so on.

So can 3G4G5G Protection be used even before any exposure to radiation?