Elysian Focus (The Holographic Mind Series)

@Jarrah

Well of course :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Oh man :star_struck:

Cheers for this one Doc :pray:

3 Likes

Legendary, thank you Dr! :handshake:

2 Likes

Love how practical this one is.

2 Likes

What’s the discount code ?

1 Like
1 Like

The Discount is over obviously as it’s 9th?

Works still if you put it in

Just got this. Elysian Focus + Conceptual conglomerate will be a killer combo for me personally. Can’t wait to post some results

7 Likes

:muscle:

2 Likes

I think this is extremely important for people who want to experience pure awareness and master meditation.
Before experiencing true meditation it is extremely important to withdraw your senses from the outer world, which will lead to states of true focus and attention. If you don’t do that what you will experience is relaxation but not meditation. And I think this will be pretty helpful in achieving that.
In yogic and tantric sciences, it is called “Pratyahara”, which basically means withdrawal of senses and is known as the fifth limb of yoga.

These screenshots are taken from this page , I highly recommend giving it a look.

12 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan I’m interested into what else could be in the series and when would they all be released? >>

3 Likes

@Malacca there should be another release in a few days.

Then we will build that series, it’s an important one.

There will also be a couple of articles for explanation

12 Likes

how many releases are we looking at? :face_with_monocle:

This is gonna be so helpful for me
When I got back to college lol

1 Like

It’s not fixed yet, but it’s an important series

6 Likes

Where would be able to see the update? Or we’ll just have to wait til it’s out?

Does this basically cure ADD/ADHD?

1 Like

@Joew111

I don’t really like to play with labels and the associated baggage.
If you have a problem with focus and attention, this will enhance those skills to the next level.

9 Likes

Ok, thanks. I wasn’t trying to put you or anyone else in a tough spot.

I just thought the field looked pretty amazing. Particularly given the amount of external distractions in our world that mess with our focus.

2 Likes