Embedding the energy

I think it would definitely hold some resonance for a bit,
but it may fade as its not really designed to attach to objects, but
I mean there certainly can be a way to automate it technologically.

25 Likes

I am quite new and I do not know the use that is given to the servitors,
What are the sigils called?
I will definitely investigate about the servitors

I think the same thing that the energy can disappear after hours or days, maybe with a crystall quartz or other stone.

Ricardo I know the book is on Patreon. It may be the book titled “Addendum.”

1 Like

A field to hold the field for 24 hours so that we can have the effects continuously? :star_struck:

Will help a lot with some fields like anti cancer. :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

how about, playing it while melting and forging metal,
or making glass.
It would be almost a real world application of enchanting.

23 Likes

Thinking about minecraft right now :smile:

4 Likes

Amazing… sorry if I go kinda OT but I have to ride the synchronicity train as I’ve been wondering lately about the possibility to have fields of Lord of the Rings items, like Narya, Nenya and Vilya (the rings) or the Helm of Hador, etc… I mean, even if it is a work of ‘fiction’, somewhere on some plane of existence there must be already a “field” for them, as the concept/idea exists already… so maybe they could be really made. Am I wrong?
While writing this lots of reasons why it could be a bad idea are popping into my mind, but perhaps let’s discard those and think on a purely theoretical level :smiley:

4 Likes

Yep

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::grin:

1 Like

good idea :ok_hand:

You arent wrong.

18 Likes

What about embroidery or painting pictures for a certain field? This is not the same as forging metal, but it is also a creation.

1 Like

well the difference really is that, there is matter changing in these things, and while that process is happening physically the additional ‘added’ energy also influences the outcome of the process itself, meaning that it becomes locked into the new state of matter.

not that the other doesnt work, just saying one is very much aligned to work better from an alchemical standpoint.

17 Likes

Maybe during casting of wax candles or hardening of epoxy resin (such as during orgonite making) some of the morphic field can embed in the item? Not as much as with melting crystalline materials (steel forging or silver/gold casting), but there is still transition from liquid to ‘solid’ state that may lock certain properties ?

8 Likes

i think that can work
beside the epoxy mixing does induce heat if i remember.

12 Likes

Nice one :+1:

@Captain_Nemo melting glass: the field could be sustained in the piece of glass for more than 24 hours

Mold a piece in epoxy or resin and reproduce the field until it dries, would it hold the field?

2 Likes

I think it would

6 Likes

I’ll do it in a few days and comment on the results

----------------++
I have a question about the energetic addendum but I will not ask it in this topic I will do it later in general discussion or send you pm later
@Captain_Nemo thanks :pray:

2 Likes