EMF shield on Electro Smog

So guys, recently I have been listening to emf shield on electro smog. Someone had a post on vaccine detox journey and said EMF shield will help immensely. After using it my sinuses open and my digestion becomes way better but my left side of the head hurts like crazy. Like someone hit the whole left head with an iron bar. :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl: like seriously. So, I’ve been thinking maybe I’m overthinking but is it possible that the co vax made me half robot already? Because whenever I listen to emf shield sometimes my body feels like it’s going to shut down like you plugged off a power supply to a robot. It’s crazy. :joy:. Somebody please give me some insight and help. Also, my hypothesis maybe because if there is no electricity in the nano tech maybe it doesn’t work at all this, even with radio frequencies it makes it useless because it gets rid of the electricity in the nano techs. Thus maybe that’s why I’m feeling this way? Not sure though.

3 Likes

Interesting insights. I don’t have an answer for you, I didn’t take it so I can’t comment from the inside,but from all I’ve learned about the jabbies I would say that your thoughts on this could hold some weight. I do hope you start to feel less robot (if you want to I mean!)

1 Like

I hope too XD.

1 Like
  1. Plasma Flaunt
  2. Blueprint Of Life

that’s all.

2 Likes

Also, Max heal and plasma light and bio beach with plasma brain. Trust me plasma light works differently I tried it and tested it.

2 Likes