Empathic Abilities Project

I guess we’ll see if we get enough people to make it work :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I would stop it at 15 as too many (especially empaths, lol) might make it unwieldy. A private group would allow open discussion of things that might not be as comfortable to discuss in a public thread. Plus there might be more that empaths can offer that would supplement the field. I am sure that while empathic experiences have similarities, there might be considerations that discussion would unearth.

4 Likes

That would definitely be interesting :+1:

If we make it to the 10-mark, I’ll make a group.

2 Likes

okay @SilverZuzu I know you have seen this. Got stuff to add?

2 Likes

I dont need to be more empathic.

3 Likes

Amen to that, sister, but I don’t think that’s the focus. The empathy is the entry ticket. The project is for using the already present empathy to act as a gateway to other useful abilities.

4 Likes

This definitely sounds intriguing.

4 Likes

If u mean psychic abilities,
I already have that door open, have for years.
Trying to keep it partially shut, not open it further.
KEEP IT , being the key words.

There are other people on the forum that would be interested, just keep the thread open.
I’m sure u could easily get 15 people interested.

2 Likes

Im in.

2 Likes

Thanks, sweetie. Fully understand.

2 Likes

Interested :)

2 Likes

Interested

2 Likes

Interested as well

3 Likes

Interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The outline is basically done, we’re just waiting for review and approval.

Since the outline hasn’t been approved yet, I’ll hold off on adding people.
–the recent disputes about idea poaching have made me cautious (since I don’t know everyone’s background)

But once we’re set and ready to go with the approval, I’ll add people who genuinely interested.

4 Likes

Oh np thank you for explaining :slight_smile:
I held off on joining the group cause I had to really think of the implications of empathy myself. But I came to my own thoughts/conclusion and decided its worth it to join and share them.

Also no worries I respect your caution, I dont want to put anyone on the spot but I’m sure someone can vouch for me if needs be

2 Likes

I am interested in this. Please

1 Like

Thanks for you interest. It’s already been completed:

The group had 12 people in it, so there were 12 copies. I didn’t expect it to be very popular and I’m not even sure if all of the copies have sold yet. So, depending on what’s going on, you might be able to get a copy if somebody doesn’t want to buy theirs

1 Like

Can anyone please help me and my friend. I am physically affected by this. I take energy of people…and that has been affecting my health since I was a child. I am not sure how to make strong boundaries as I very giving and kind person…due to which people come and take advantage of. I am not even able to stay with my family or friends as their energy is also affecting me. I lost my sleep few days back…and someone told me that their is some darkness around me. I am really tired with all this and don’t know how to protect myself.

Also, I have become bitter due to people taking advantage of, their jealousy and judgement. I want a better life. Please help me.

1 Like

I’ve had similar problems in years past.

This project probably wouldn’t directly help you with those issues… there are shielding/dampening elements but some of the main functions would increase sensitivity

I became more interested in exploring these things after I had some tools to deal with different aspects of energy.

A certain amount can be done with energy-related exercises like Qigong (they can help clear the system and build up some elements that filter out problems).

Some of the shielding products here are also very helpful. Conventional shields that you make through your own effort tend to dissipate when attention wavers. The NFTs were built to be persistent and they help a lot (though they can be somewhat expensive). Dragon Bone Armor and Shielding 3.0 can help.

In general, the best solution is to dive deep into understanding how all the layers work so that you can take charge of them and not be overtaken by the things that you encounter. But the quickest and simplest solutions would be to pick up a copy or either Shielding 3.0 or Dragon Bone Armor NFTs

1 Like