End of Year Sales

TODAY ONLY: SPONSORED SALE :money_with_wings: Share code SUPER10 and fans will get 10% off everything in your store. We cover the discount, you earn full profits.

(shared from teespring)

there will be a further sale at the same around Christmas to boxing day,
I think at least the teespring store will stay up.
We may have to close the gumroad one since we will be owing gumroad a large amount of money for a while. (the chargebacks etc)
Hopefully it will all work out :slight_smile:

65 Likes

I will go to the sale, Dear Captain!

8 Likes

I also sent SammyG an offer for a NFT. Please look at it and counter it if it is not enough. I will raise the funds if I can.
I pray that I did not offend either of you.

12 Likes

@Premintarsia your intuition was right.

I don’t think this will happen captain.

Can we start like a Gofundme for you? :heart:

For Sapien Med :)

Sorry, my eloquence of words have no place today, I just wanna help. I would hate to see this happening while we are here not knowing how to help…

19 Likes

How about our fields at Gumroad Library? Is it affected?

6 Likes

I would hate for others outside of the loving individuals here on this forum to see a go fund me page. Can we all simply buy something no matter what our budgets? There are valuable things in all price ranges! Sounds like we could bombard Gumroad with our collective sales to counterbalance the chargebacks?

15 Likes

Whatever benefits captain, I just want a structured solution… A place where we can direct all our efforts to.

12 Likes

It’s beyond words. Here come those tears, again!

8 Likes

Yes, absolutely Des.

5 Likes

I think it will be fine,

I like working anyways, if we have to climb up again, its fine
I will wear stronger boots this time.
thanks tho ma’am

work on those nfts for me to make eh
lol

65 Likes

19 Likes

You’ve got several in the proverbial pipe, Captain!

13 Likes

You’re a Legend :smiley: :open_mouth:

16 Likes

There’s a possibility if I’m not wrong… You should download them I guess

1 Like

I’m headed to Gumroad to see what I can buy myself for the holidays!

10 Likes

haha it’s been on a roll captain!!

Be sure we will all do whatever it takes. :heart::heart:

And these stronger boots! Just tie those laces tightly!! They have always been yours!!

11 Likes

I’m sure there are many who eared big bucks by selling nfts made by captain. Like bought for 200 and sold for 5k/20k so at least I hope those people can make some donations as an act of gratitude. Not saying anyone is obligated to do so whoever sold nfts at high price but just sayin…cuz in the end you didn’t lose anything except 500-1000% profit if anything…

7 Likes

I just bought Negentropic Full Body Yawning and Purring from Gumroad. This Treasure has been on my wishlist for some time.
Oh, I forgot to use the discount. Oh well!

14 Likes

If you guys already have all the audios you want but will still like to donate, the best way in my opinion would be through PayPal

sapienmed@gmail.com is Captains PayPal :)

22 Likes

Speaking of NFTs, and with the way things currently are, is there any possibility of making more copies of previous NFTs available for sale?

Personally I am only interested in one for personal use (not reselling), and would be willing and able to pay up to 3x it’s original price.

2 Likes