Endocrine System Rejuvenation

Can anyone attest to the importance of this field in post covid recovery? All the old comments are gone unfortunately.
I forgot about this field and even though I am so much better than 2 yrs ago and even 6 months ago…I’m going to give this a try as a “missing link” between all kinds of mysterious symptoms.

Hi, I was wondering if I’m listening to Endocrine System Rejuvenation, I shouldn’t be listening to Adrenal Healing and Detoxification right since Adrenals are part of Endocrine System? Like, if I play both, wouldn’t they interfere?

3 Likes

The field descriptions don’t seem to conflict so they most likely wouldn’t interfere with each other. They might work together synergistically to heal the adrenals.

From the Endocrine System Rejuvenation description:

What this does is focus on all the related organs, remove senescent cells, repair damages and increase the telomere lengths of all the cells there while also stopping cancerous growths from occurring.

From the Adrenal Healing and Detoxification description:

This Adrenal healing video contains energetic programming that detoxifies the adrenals, speeds up any healing to be done, repairs damage and makes your body send nutrients to aid in the healing and regeneration process in the adrenals.

4 Likes