Energetic Addendum Est - Some questions

It’s not like that. If you don’t have all the darkness within you you’ll dig it. And if you do, you need it.

I deal with Lucifer and Goetic daemons on a daily basis, and there’s nothing in ANY of them like a Hollywood horror movie… unless you really piss off a sorcerer who deals with them.

Like everything else, each reality has their own version of everything. Come from a place of peace, and reach their highest divine point, show them some love.

5 Likes

I don’t think recently born servitor is strong enough to cause hollywood horror effect. Even if they can, they will only do it with your consent.

Thats because they arent demons. They are a different “race” of beings.

There are also actual demons, the kind from hollywood movies, and they could squash me, you and everyone in this forum in a day.

Luckily for us, they are nowhere near these realms, so were safe.

Although if youre suicidal you can always soul travel to their realm of pure chaos and darkness, no goetic daemon is gonna be able to help there.

I dont think you understand who Dreamweaver is lol.
His servitors are super powerful, just look at the dragon, it has more skills than most people lol.

That dark servitor is made up of pure darkness. Throw curses, bind goetic “demons”, and lots more that I dont remember.

This has nothing to do with “your inside world” or perception.

An elephant is an elephant, a rat is a rat. They will always be that, no matter your inner world.

The same way, dark energy is always gonna be dark energy, inner world doesnt matter.

Perhaps @SorcerySupreme isnt that sensitive to the energy signature of entities, but feeling a cold presence in the middle of the burning summer after creating it, is enough.

7 Likes

Youre good, relax.

5 Likes

The servitor wont harm anyone unless you ask it to.

There are no beings who will “punish” you for being “evil” either.

Other than the occasional bitchslap from the higher self lol.

9 Likes

I have been lurking around actually creating an account for god knows how long now— but this thread had me changing my mind pretty instantly.

Now I should be creating my dark servitor today, or so I thought lol. The reason for this is that I have read someone here with a story about a relative who benefitted from the help of the servitor; karma cleansing and such. (Ya I know, but you gotta be there to know this shit is real lol)

Do you still think his presence might be overpowering? I trust Dream’s creations and wouldn’t expect any harm out of them, or for things to go wrong. Also, How far can I harm other people? (def the ones who are already doing that harm to me) and does it work with protection from (any) malicious entities? what about cleansing houses from them? I know my parents house isn’t really the best cleansed space.

3 Likes

Hi @Desiree, welcome to the forum.

The only “overpowering” that happened to me is, that he changed his own appearance. Wanted him to look like a certain being from fiction, but he picked the look of another being, from the same fiction series.

Don’t know.

Yes this is my main use for him. Getting rid of “garbage” and raising the vibrations of rooms.

2 Likes

Oh wow, how did you know he changed his appearance? Did you see him? Also I don’t know how I could ‘train’ him, unlike my Dragon Servitor whom I could easily teach him things. (At least I try to). He is supposedly stronger, and much more knowledgable on that matter. I assume he pretty much knows more than I do and could even teach me. I mainly need it for cleansing, whether on my own energy body or parents’ house. I’ve read somewhere that the Light Servitor could be used for that as well, but I don’t think it’d work the same way, perhaps in a different manner, but not as such of the Dark one.

2 Likes

Not all the time. But when I’m thinking about him or want to give him an order I usually see him in my mind.

Should work the same way.

I use the light servitor mainly for healing. He can treat your energy body, without additional training.

4 Likes

Okay then @samurai just freaked me out for a bit :joy: I know it should be fine but, it’s always better to hear from those who have already experienced it.
I’m gonna use my Smokey Quartz for the Dark Servitor and my Yellow Calcite for the Light one, but I guess that means I won’t be able to have them next to me like I do.

Also yeah it should work the same way but, I’m assuming since he’d be more knowledgeable I wouldn’t really know how/what to teach him.

One last thing👀, I’m afraid my dragon golem didn’t really work. I read on the other sigils that item should be left untouched, but I kind of repositioned it a couple of times. Also the energy was real and I felt it. However, I’m just afraid my mind is actually creating it (like when I ask him to charge a certain area). When I have given him tasks like coming to my dream or letting me have a specific dream, it did not work either. Despite, he has been on my thoughts lately way more than the typical thing and that kind of made me feel he wants to communicate. But idk, I’m pretty lost on it actually since when it comes to physical signs (asking for a specific sign, asking for a dream, etc) it just doesn’t happen… and I’m pretty sure I could use my energy to stimulate a certain point in my body so, that too doesn’t really prove it. (I also used a spell jar for the item, hopefully it still works)

2 Likes

A friend of mine used a smartphone to display the sigil and even though the screen turned off once, the creation still worked out.

You could ask someone from the forum, who is clairvoyant to check a picture with the item and the dragon. They should be able to confirm if the dragon is there or not.

Sounds like the process worked out.

Order your dragon to do some research on human dreams and how he can influence them. Send him out every day and let him try to influence your dreams every night. Servitors sometimes need to practice new skills.

8 Likes

I can’t thank you enough at this point. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Your very welcome :smiley:

3 Likes

I feel like posting my most positive experience with the dragon for anyone who have doubts, including myself at times.

I had a situation going on where my dad said he’d do a very unfavorable act that is really harmful to both my sister and I (basically he wanted to leave for a visit to the city we have moved to)

And so, everyone was extremely worried in such a hindering way really; I wanted us to sit and address it the logical way, look for doable solutions, but that wasn’t the case at least with my mom.
It’s time to make it my own way I said to myself.

So I went ahead, played “Luck and Probability alteration” once, and then I played Angel Intercession with a focus I have not seen myself in for so long, I felt I was really communicating with them, even heard, and that my request is actually coming to reality.

Before, I asked my Dragon to witness these Intercessions and observe. I knew I still needed him.

I then proceeded to “Create” an actual thought, and I had been reading Sapien’s articles earlier so I’m pretty sure it helped and even evoked the idea. I proceeded with my energetic creation that I could literally FEEL how heavy it was lol. I felt it as it was being created, energy accumulating, it was honestly pretty fun and empowering. I then asked the Dragon to take this thought, and implement it in my dad’s mind. Yes. I got inspired by someone here who said you could affect other people with his help. And that was what I did. I put SOOO much energy in that. Just needed to make sure it actually worked. I’m 100% positive it actually did, my dad never brought it up again. I’ll keep doing it regardless because he likes surprises, but I’m pretty sure Dragon interferred with that pretty well; completely exceeding my expectations.

side note: as soon as I welcomed my dragon, my father entered the room and I was like: See that person? This is EXACTLY the person I want you to protect me from. Now I’m pretty sure he interferes every time he’s around😂

9 Likes

There are times I laugh, and there are times I laugh.

Feeling a cold presence in the middle of the burning summer isn’t out of a Hollywood horror movie, and none of those entities are coming to these realms. I’d love for you to identify something that manifests HERE more powerful than Lucifer.

“Dark” energy is a suppression of certain kinds of energy so others can come through. It’s not evil, and it’s not horrifying, unless your own inner world is evil and horrifying.

3 Likes

I have one who helps me find missing items in seconds, every time!

2 Likes

I’m not here to belittle anyone else’s experience, but if you’re cool with your inner world, you will have no issues with the dark servitor.

My experiences are not those of Dream, are not those of Samurai, etc.

4 Likes

Yea sure man. It’s natural to have different experiences or else things would have been just set.

I get what you’re saying tho as your inner world would naturally reflect on your experience and shape it. I don’t see your point is opposite to that of @Samurai ‘s . Yeah it is what it is at the end of the day, but your own reflection also is held accountable for what you experience.

1 Like

Ahh, you’re that kind. Infernal empire huh…?

Say hi for me next time you have a chat with Lucy.

Perhaps dark was the wrong word to use, since 99% of existence is dark.

Lets say, a bit more…“negative”, you know? The other side of duality.

And yes, a cold presence is ALWAYS on the negative end.

Angelic, Devic, and generally the “higher vibrational” it is, the warmer it will be.

A fully manifest angel will make you burn from the inside , even in the coldest winter.

They rarely cross dimensions fully tho, so no worries.

2 Likes

With all this, the servitor so far hasn’t really done anything, to the point where i started wondering if it worked or not.

I have tried communicating with it but nothing much came out of that.

1 Like