Energy Blockage Removal

@SirChiropractixalot No, also it has been suggested to skip any energy related fields at least for rhe first run with course audios

5 Likes

@akkar Got it. What about after the first run with the course audios? I think I am going to do 2-3 runs of them and am wondering if itā€™s a good idea to add this from the second run onwards.

@SirChiropractixalot Dont know about that sorryā€¦
I think the suggestion was made to not interfer with the course and to not overwheelm your systemā€¦
With this last point you are your own judge in the end

The course should make you better in judging that too lol

2 Likes

Does this audio only stimulate your ā€œmainā€ chakras? (The seven traditional ones)
Or are all chakras, minor and major, effected by it?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @aestheticbro !

This video only works on your chakras, it doesnā€™t change subliminal results.

The only field, that can influence subliminals is the Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning video. It will remove every energy work or subliminal you used 3 hours before starting the video. From the description:

This will clear out everything and wash over you helping you to return to being fresh and clean. I donā€™t not suggest you use this after other energy work or (subliminal) since it will likely clear out those energies as well

Looping this field for a long time could remove subliminals that were used before. But it depends on what results you want to revert.

Donā€™t think this video can remove physical changes, that were caused by subliminals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Wjd1baZkOY&t=0s

2 Likes

Thanks bro! :heart:

1 Like

If I focus specifically on a single blockage that I want to clear while listening to this field, will that work faster?

Try it and find out.

2 Likes

I knew I was right. Itā€™s a solar plexus blockage alright. Thatā€™s why that area never fully gets cleared.

Taking its time. Itā€™s a big blockage but things should start getting easier once itā€™s fully cleared up :+1:

And @_OM, fast food has started tasting horrible to me now (KFC, McD, Burger King, etc) and leaves me with a worse feeling after eating it. Itā€™s probably the energy work eh?

10 Likes

Seems so!
Body knows it junk food and now your sensitivity allows you to ā€œhearā€ your bodyā€™s response to it.

13 Likes

LOL
last time i had burger king was probably about 1.5-2 year ago, pre-covid. while it tasted good, i felt so awful afterā€¦ i think i didnt eat the whole following day until dinner timeā€¦
By that time i had noticed an uneasy feeling after fast food, but I didnā€™T give it much thought because I only had it once per 2-3 months. This experience however was a bit scarring, so havenā€™t touched anything similar since :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Haā€¦ sameā€¦ I like quarter pounder and mcnuggets but they made me feel horrible in the morning.

2 Likes

I have to say burger king is the WORST out of all three fast food chains. Their food tastes like dirt (apologies to any burger king employees on this forum).

Pizza Hut and Dominos are MUCH BETTER I think

Ah right. Chicken is basically the only meat I eat and Iā€™ve stopped liking it as well in the past few months. Honestly bacon is the only true meat I like but since itā€™s bad for you and the stigma attached around it (I live in a muslim majority area of England), I donā€™t have it as much

4 Likes

really? I thought it was better than mcdo because the meat looked more like meatā€¦
i just looked up what i had, i think crispy chickenā€¦ i remember being surprised it was actually meat in there not just something minced and put back together (or maybe it was done so well i didnt notice :D) it was also a good while before i ate meat again, haha

From Dominos i only ever had pizza but that was pretty bad

1 Like

yes!

for me, my body was craving hydration and i just ate raw tomatoes and lettuce as if it was the most delicious thing iā€™ve ever had.

6 Likes

@_OM, the solar plexus blockage has dislodged and is now in the sacral chakra. Is this a good or a bad thing?

3 Likes

Itā€™s good, you peeled off a layer.
Out of curiousity, did you feel something when it dislodged?

3 Likes

Yeah it went down. Iā€™m just gonna use the I to the best of my ability at this point.

4 Likes

Okay so the reason for my stuck feelings is as follows: Whenever I felt the feeling unhinge, Iā€™d focus on the unhinging/release and yes the feeling would start to disappear.

BUT, at the end, Iā€™d check whether the feeling was gone and unwittingly focus on that little bit of feeling again. Focus as you know is an intensifier so I was basically doing a vicious cycle of feeling the feeling, unhinge it, release it for the most part, resurrect it before it completely went away and amplify it again :man_facepalming:

Gotta keep focusing on the unhinging/release till I no longer feel the feeling and it will work. This is the tricky part which will take some more work.

8 Likes

I have been meditating to this audio for a while. Today is day 54, and my plan is to meditate to this until day 60 before I move on to the next audio. I always feel bodily sensations when I meditate to this. From day 16 to 19 I felt tension on my neck. I also felt this tension from day 32 to today, and for the past three days, I have felt more like I am being strangled. I donā€™t know if should do anything about this, or if the tension will go away with more use of the field. I have tried to find information if the tension on my neck is related to any emotions but I couldnā€™t find much info. With forgiveness journey, I can easily make connections between the bodily sensations and the topic I am trying to release. However, I canā€™t really be sure about this one.

8 Likes