Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning (Important)

Greetings everyone. I am Apotheosis, a new member that has recently joined these forums. It would be great if anyone could help familiarize me with the website and various features that are available here. I am a long-time listener of Sapien Medicine, and I can say that I have experienced tremendously positive results from the vast array of videos on his channel, and I couldn’t be more thankful for this and for everything that he has done for the benefit of humanity as a whole. Now, to address the topic of the post, I recently purchased an item imbued with a field from Teespring and was wondering whether I could listen to the Energy Clearing video while simultaneously wearing this item in question as I already have. I believe that the video won’t have any effect on the item, but any reaffirmation(s) will be greatly appreciated so as to clear up this matter for myself and everyone who this does happen to concern. Thank you.

8 Likes

Welcome @Apotheosis! First off, yeah that’s totally fine about wearing the item while listening to the audios. It won’t affect the item. I am glad you have had great results with Dream’s energies. I have had great results with them as well, and feel very grateful and blessed to have found out about these wonderful gems. We all are, really. There are free audios at the links below, to those that aren’t on Patreon. As far as the forum, Do you see the icon up there between your screenname icon and the magnifying glass, with the 3 lines on top of each other? That’s where you can find specific categories of threads you might be interested in reading. May your incredible journey continue to get better and better.

10 Likes

Does Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning clear any subliminals / fields you’ve listened to throughout the past day / week, how does this work?

No it just clears out anything u listened to for the past 3 hrs. (before hand). SO best listen to it first thing in the morning (when u have nothing u are listening to for 3 hrs. before hand) and then listen to your fields, subliminals, etc.

Are you sure? That’s great news I was worried that it would take away from the fields i’ve listened to throughout the day / past few days. Thank you

1 Like

Also it doesnt effect any S.M. tags u are wearing.

3 Likes

I see it doesn’t affect tags and such but…

I had a question that perhaps you guys could answer for me just to be on the safe side.

Let’s say I was going to use the Energy deep aura cleansing later today in which I have it understood anything three hours before gets scrubbed and erased so im taking care to not do any fields and such 3 hours prior but what about our NFTs servitor/mandala They remain active without action from me.

So what happens then?
Here’s hoping someone may have a little insight into that.

Your NFT Servitors and fields are fine, too.

EB-ADCC will probably undo any energy work they’re doing on your behalf during the 3 hours’ prior to your playing, so you’ll want to instruct them accordingly. But those fields and servitors themselves are not bothered or harmed by EB-ADCC.

Was that what you’re asking?

1 Like

Yea the work they’ve progressed thru that and the flow nft mandala and well other mandalas I am carrying I figure maybe just take those off now.

Appreciate the response man.

1 Like