Energy Clearing/ Help

Hi, I’m new here I have some questions I hope to have the answers for:

1- Do I have to listen to “Energy Body/ Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning” & “The Exorcism Rite Version 2.0”, can I just listen to “Clear All Negative Energy And Entity Removal” and “Repel Negative Energy Ver 2.0” instead? Aren’t they the same or they’re different?

2- Does “Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0” field include energy blockage & ego dissolution as well?

3- Do these energy fields have permanent results?

Thanks in advance :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Hi, Sky.

What do you mean by “energy blockage” in SLR Ver. 3?

As far as permanent results go, what are your objectives?

If you go to each audio and read the descriptions you will be able to see the differences. You may play whichever ones you want, however you will learn more if you study the information given in the threads for the audios as well as the testimonials that have been given over the years.

In the description for Energy Body/ Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning it says" This will clear out everything and wash over you helping you to return to being fresh and clean. It should always be played first, as it clears approximately 3 hours of previous energy work. You do not have to listen to this one.

1 Like

I’ve started listening to morphic fields about 2 weeks ago, I have a long list mostly about mental health and (Eye regeneration, IBS and oily dandruff) my list starts with: “Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 ”, “Repel Negative Energy Ver 2.0”, and “Clear All Negative Energy And Entity Removal”, but I keep finding more fields about energy clearing and I got confused that’s why I asked.

I saw some ppl talking about two fields called “Energy Blockage Removal” & " Ego Dissolution" I thought that’s already included in “Subconscious Limits Removal Ver 3.0 ”, this is my playlist:

Hi,
Ego Dissolution, Energy Blockage Remover and Subconscious Limits Remover 3.0 are three independent fields.

Ego Dissolution:

Energy Blockage Remover:

Subconscious Limits Removal:

3 Likes

You have to listen to whatever fits your goals. All of them are different, so you may want to listen to them or not.

It doesn’t either. Each field that exist is different. Even if some field is decribed as using another one as a base, or containing a field, the resulting field would be much different.

Yes. I know some will say it depends on this or that and I guess you can imagine those factors and considerations.

I say yes. If not, it isn’t the same to work on things you already worked on than on things you never worked on.

In my own experience, some fields had a permanent effect from the first listening. A total reset and transformation of my mental patterns, wirings, habits, personality, energy, and “personal reality bubble”. From the first listen. And what they cleared, is gone for good.

But, you may need to use fields for a long time to tackle some issues and you may need to use them again in the future if the issue reappears. Once you get familiar with them, you probably will be guided as to when to use some fields.

Now, this is my personal opinion, and fields work differently for everyone so. But here goes.

Exorcism rite is (for me) a general clearing field. It can be used daily. I don’t know how it compares to “clear all negative energy and entity removal” as I barely listened to it a couple of times.

Repel Negative Energy I see as a sort of “external” help. For that reason I have it bundled with the astrological fields. So what it does, is what the title says. You will have a more peaceful life with it.

Still people will be jerks if they so are. But the field will minimize negativity in your life as much as possible. Same with the astrological fields.

In my opinion also, for all kinds for goals you have, Subconscious Limits Removal is the best field. Energy blockage removal seems to be more niche. Anyway…I’m not energy sensitive and didn’t work with it enough to appreciate its effects.

But I think, SLR 3 is better for most things.

Ego Dissolution has two main “uses”. One, is to open the mind to new input and to create change. That’s what it is used for. But it achieves that by creating a “pause” in your ego patterns.

So it is also used to gradually dissolve the ego and to reduce backlash, resistance, etc. It is usually used before the field that produces the changes you want to produce. But it can be used at any time for that ego-calming effect.

I think it’s fine. Superhuman Genius is a booster of sorts for other brain fields. You can put it before permanent brain enhancement. Unless you’re learning or practicing something while listening to it, which is how it is supposed to be used. But if you’re listening passively, I’d put it before.

I’d also be on the cautious side and listen to the autism field after listening to it (or plasma brain of youth). Specially since you may already have a lot of NGF from using the field before.

And I’d also finish the playlist with automated grounding, or something that helps distribute and integrate energies (acu-automaton).

I’ve noticed when I don’t listen to many fields, I can ground myself (not myself really as I ask my golem xD), but if I’ve listened to a lot of fields, I need to use automated grounding heavily.

It also helps with all the stimulation and mental energy you will get from the brain/nervous system fields. You many not be able to sleep with them at first. Grounding helps.

I don’t know if it is on patreon, but you may want to check “the hope node” from golden keys album. And then see which hope field you like more.

And since we share some issues (IBS), I can say the old stomach/ulcer healing field works pretty well for me. I’d also check this, whether you have a diagnosis or not:

Good luck and much success :star2:

3 Likes

Imo, we go through situations and experience energy all the time that will weather the effects of these audios (that’s life), so I don’t feel they are permanent. I feel they can be semi-permanent if you take good care of yourself with shields, do spiritual practices, and stray from low vibrational environments/situations. Also, controlling your thoughts and emotions will help a ton as well.

3 Likes

1- you don’t need to listen to those audios for cleaning/clearing dialy. 1 or 2 times a month is enough, your aura will not be contaminated so quickly. They are different approaches but the same objective.

2-No, but there is an audio to remove energy blockages on the dream seeds channel.

3-some are and some are not

Link: Permanent vs. Non-permanent fields MEGA-THREAD

1 Like

Thank you so much for clarifying so many things to me, really appreciate it :blush:

One question, did you heal from IBS completely or do you still have to listen to IBS field like twice a week to prevent it from coming back?

1 Like

I haven’t been consistent with it. Only used it here and there when I was suffering it more.

But I’m sure with a good diet and enough care for the body, it can heal fully. Maybe there is a need to listen to it for a long time or even for life but…still better than not having it or using only common medicine.

1 Like