Energy Overload Instagram

What’s your guys experience with the energy overload on Instagram is it effective ?

1 Like

compared to super human mutant ?

1 Like

Nice , yeah super human gives me a weird feeling I don’t know what it is but it still helps me with workouts and stuff

3 Likes

I’ve been playing around with this stack, wondering how much energy I can get in my system without needing food.

To add light
The Sun Gazer
(Far) UV - C light as a safer germicide and virus destroyer (energetically programmed audio)

To convert the light to energy
Photosynthesis
The Super Human Mutant

Add energy directly
The Negative Ion Generator
Jing Restoration

4 Likes

That’s an interesting stack :wink:

1 Like

Can’t see the negative ion generator on YouTube

Damn… Ion generator will have a remake :O

2 Likes

Hmm, I can’t find it either.

Also, found this, gonna add it in
Environmental Energy Accumulator

1 Like

Does it increases testateorone ?

No that has nothing to do with it.

Just fills you up with energy.

And btw i listened to it last night for the first time, i was feeling super spent after a long day of doing a lot and wow it is amazing, what a hidden gem.

1 Like

I just discovered that this audio exists and I see that it is a little overlooked, maybe because it is on Instagram but it is a complete 8 minute morphic field. Does anyone know what type of energy boost this field gives? If it is like plasma to mitochondria or prana or does it include caffeine or stimulants? I haven’t listened to the field because I can’t consume caffeine in case it contain something like that.

The field: Sapien Medicine on Instagram: "Listening to this video/audio will make you feel so full of energy and powerful, this is definately what super sayian feels like, or at least somewhat close to. Imagine if you were an artist or made music, would it be great if your songs can do this?"