Energy overload with the latest integration tool

I had a heavy overload and had a bad time using the 288$ audio, after implementing power programming audio, can someone help me, maybe the ultimate integration tool is not made for me. since I used the audio it gave me energy surges and it is too ugly to play with my health

2 Likes

First Welcome 3 xlcristianxx

This tool is not from Sapien but from another creator (Psychic University), so not as many of us will have experience or knowledge about it.
If you are hoping for some input from the community, you might ask a question.
Also I understand that the creator answers questions about his work, mostly through Patreon.
Please include how you used the audio.
Did you follow the creator’s instructions?

4 Likes

at the beginning, I combined at the same time with another audio, it gave me an overload, then after two days I was cured, however, I listened to the integration tool before I heard an energetic programming audio, that’s where the energetic overload started again with more force and terrible panic attacks, should I leave the audio completely?
thank you

For overload you can try kidney and adrenal fields and jing too.

4 Likes

Negentropic jing and kidney regeneration ?

2 Likes

Now that I think about it, you might post your concern in the thread for the field. That way you can get some more responses from field users.

6 Likes

Flow of jing too, Kidney and adrenal, kidney regeneration, adrenal healing.
These are free on youtube.

2 Likes

I had used everything mentioned and even that happened to me THE OVERLOAD :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, when you have created an OVERLOAD in yourself, sometimes throwing more fields onto your OVERLOADED energy systems is counterproductive. That’s why some above had suggested you take a break from all fields and suggested physical solutions, such as grounding and drinking more water. Sometimes, time away from energy work is the answer.

2 Likes

“Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning” from Dream Seeds might help to reset since -possibly- certain fields can have a compounding / longer enduring effect.

We have yet to be informed about how long / duration, time listened / how many times you’ve listened and the state of your nervous & energetic system and possibly many other variables that pertain to this subject.

A nervous system reset + grounding may need to be done. Many of us are ungrounded

:star:
I thought just now that we may need community guidelines for how to use morphic fields, where to start, what to look out for, warnings, prerequisites (like system requirements for games and software) etc. To avoid repeat answers and to make more streamlined the processes

3 Likes

Isn’t that Sammy’s Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)?

After all, who better than the creators themselves, with their full knowledge, to come up with those guidelines, right?

2 Likes

I mean like a sort of beginner ‘tour’ guide instead of a FaQ

Like “start here” / “before you start” / “if this” / “so you wonder”
Sequences. Kinda like whats seen in strategy game tutorials

2 Likes

Welcome! :pray:

1 Like

We do have a few such threads (some, even with those very names), but if you’d like to craft one more, by all means. You seem (to me) to have a real gift for such posts.

I think a thing to keep in mind as you do so (and this thing is germane to this very thread) is that a lot of the time, a lot of people don’t use those resources or do their research until after they (like our friend here who started this thread) get themselves into trouble.

Another thing to keep in mind is no matter what the guidelines say (in your version or pre-existing versions or even in the fields’ descriptions) we’ll have forum friends (some of whom have longer tenure than you and I) recommending or justifying, in a field’s thread, looping the field for hours (or days) on end. So, the forum winds up being a sort of cacophony of “guidelines” (if you know what I mean). Then it’s the confusion of “Do I follow this guideline? Or that one?..How do I choose?”

3 Likes