Energy system/ nervous system problem or?

I feel a lot of inflammation in the left side of my head, i dont know what it is. im like 99 percent sure it isnt a overwhelmed problem as fields are still working but theres just this swelling feeling in the left side of my head

ive loooped supreme grounding and nerve inflammation and its not helping. sometimes its goes to my right side aswelll .

i mean its not affecting anything but it just feels werid, its been that way for a few months now . what could it be ??

maybe its my brain healing? idk

You can try listening to the Bacteria Destroyer from Patreon (from April 2019), for 20 minutes, and see if it helps, it’s a very efficient field.

1 Like

Keep in mind that there are some geomagnetic storms in the last few days, the pressure in the head may be a symptom of it

1 Like

Take it easy, listen to anything on lower volume, don’t drink coffee if you do. If it’s objectively higher temperature then, it’s wise to check with a physician, otherwise it easily can be nervous system inflammation or its consequences, in the latter case same recommendations.

1 Like

look at this, it may be it:

1 Like

@Mouldytea I’m sorry you having this inflammation.

Zen Lion I believe will help you but also if you need to go to doctor go don’t ignore.

I had ct of head (multiple times) and neck done until thy find this bacteria.

Good luck :+1:

3 Likes

thank u bacteria destroyer is helping :P
im tempted to just loop it all day until this inflammation is gone

1 Like

yayyyy! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

maybe loop for half an hour , with 2-3 sessions a day? (1 hour and a half per day in total) and maybe repeat this for several days. That may be enough.

If not, you could go to a doctor and receive specific antibiotics.

1 Like