Entity removal

Hey guys,

I spammed listened to entity removal audio from YouTube and napped for about an hour only to be woken up by my dry cough. Today I feel so numb, like my energy flatulate throughout the day and now I’m dreadful and dead beat tired from not doing anything. I’ve been listening to other audios from sapien med as well, particularly those protection ones as I’m bouncing off energy from my toxic family.

Do you think my tiredness has something to do with the entity audio? I did listened to energy deep cleaning from dreamseeds this morning too. I’m so weak and tired arghh help

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Your tiredness could be due to several different factors. First off, it could be a sign that your listening was successful and that you’re going through an adjustment as your energy system repairs and resets itself to how it wants to be now that your entity has been removed.

Another factor is that you could be listening to more fields, for too long a period of time, than your energy system is prepared to handle. These fields are powerful and the spamming that you report isn’t really necessary. (Check out the Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated) for some helpful suggestions as to how you can adjust your listening habits to be as effective whilst more comfortable for you.)

In either event, the remedy is the same: drink plenty of water, get some rest and listening to a grounding field (which you can find using the forum search engine, that little magnifying glass icon at the upper right corner of every page of this forum).

A final comment: you mention that you listened to “energy deep clearing.” I’m not sure if you meant “Energy Body-Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning.” If you did mean that, just remember to play that first, because that removes all energy work (wanted as well as unwanted) done to your energy system that was done to your system 3 hours prior to its playing. This means it’ll undo any work that any of Sapien/Dreamseed fields (as well as others’) did up to 3 hours before your listening to that field.

7 Likes

glad youre here

3 Likes

Push through !

1 Like