Equinox @ 22nd and 23rd Sep 2020

Guys,

There are said to be many benefits on a few special days and needless to mention Solstice and equinox. Many traditions still celebrate on this day like gatherings at Stonehenge.

Today,

Good to do detox - physical and mental
Resolutions for a new start or let go of something
Meditations
Spiritual upliftments etc.

So, gather your audio stacks and run them :four_leaf_clover: don’t forget conjunction of spheres or amplify/Nullify planetary effects.

11 Likes

Thanks so much for this reminder!

2 Likes

I’m bad about forgetting special dates like this, so glad that you posted a reminder.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Ok, I’ve just finished the Equinox detox (I’ve divided it in several parts and performed each one separately. Free style lol).

High chance that this becomes my main energy work in the future, unless there’s a real case of emergency provoked by some sick heads (but even if something like that happens, we are not totally defenseless either hehe :nazar_amulet: :no_entry: :smiling_imp: :facepunch:t2:).

Anyway Chandu, you came up with an alternate seasonal deep body/aura cleansing. Thanks again :) A song to illustrate the experience lol:

https://youtu.be/_--KOb8hw-E

3 Likes

Nice @Bronyraur, you utilised today. Thanks, Love the song :musical_note: I feel the same with new star meditation series …

Walking in space,
We find the purpose of peace
The beauty of life
You can no longer hide

Our eyes are open
Our eyes are open
Our eyes are open
Our eyes are open
Wide wide wide!

3 Likes