Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

That’s a really good testimonial thank you

2 Likes

More energy, more magnetism, more vibrance…

2 Likes

I have all 3 of these - is it good to play them all once daily? Or what’s the “consensus” here

Also after playing them, is there a good synergetic follow up to play? Ojas? Jindan?

1 Like

Nice testimonial, im gonna save up for the three treasures. And also mitochondria protector.

And then theres the free energy fields i already use.

Im gonna replenish my energy restores 4 sure.

4 Likes

If you combine it with super human mutant like I did you’ll be energized all day regardless of what you’re doing. It’s like a momentum type thing, the more I did the more energy I could feel propelling me to do whatever I was doing. Especially during exercise.

1 Like

@Phi Feel free to share your stack.

It’s been a while since I’ve used those two consistently . I’m focusing on mental health and brain stacks rn.

1 Like

Any more reviews? I use negentropic jing and can feel my kidneys heating up but I still suffer from exhaustion. Wondering if this can help.

3 Likes

Well chi should energize you

2 Likes

Hopefully!! Do you have it yet?

1 Like

Nope, someone tipped me about getting blood purifier tho. Maybe you should look into that one too, if you want more energy.

1 Like

Alright thanks

1 Like

Does this increase vibration?

My new favorite.

Life restoration in an audio.

Back in the game with life again.

Thank you Dream as always.

8 Likes

Wait…really? Dont you have all the superhero NFT"S? Why whould you even need this? I was so bummed to miss those too.

No. This increases Chi.
The Chi that you will get into your energy system will be affected by your overall vibration.

8 Likes

How long have you had this audio and what benefits have you noticed if you don’t mind me asking?

Let me update you in 1 day my friend.

Remind me here.

3 Likes

Alright thanks

2 Likes

Update?