Essence of Success

Awesome - thank you!!! bouncing panda on heart

3 Likes

Absolutely epic

8 Likes

This is a must buy for me lol

2 Likes

are these fields created by the man, the myth, the legend sammyg himself?

6 Likes

I’m thinking sammy musta married dream lol. when the heck did he go on his honeymoon? This is awesome!!! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

He said so, at least the guided meditation parts. I think the fields are still Cap’n’s.

10 Likes

Haha I made this with dream before getting married. Just never got around to posting it.

39 Likes

We are so blessed by them, SammyG. Thank you for giving us these new tools. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Does this also have some knight mind aspects to it?

Like purpose, willpower and so on.

1 Like

Lovely album art.

Such synchronicity. I finished my gym, meditation, logged on to Sapien Medicine, and also, on my TV was browsing Shudder app. One of the movies listed there was endless.

I look down, click on this thread and see the artwork !!!

15 Likes

@SammyG it seems like this video cuts off prematurely. It ends in mid sentence with you reciting “you are…”

6 Likes

Ah. Minor upload error. It’s just you are glorious and then it ends there. Thanks for heads up Scribe :+1:

11 Likes

Thank you. Will the previous links sent lead to the new upload?

I really enjoyed this track btw. Probably the most powerful buzzing feeling I’ve ever felt from a Dream track. I think you’re on to something here.

13 Likes

Yes. If not, you will be noted. As soon as I get home, I will replace :slight_smile:

And thanks!

9 Likes

True that!

So far, I have tried the YT guided journey, and Essence of Success (thanks to Sammy) - and there is a very strong crystalline vibration after the journeys - sort of like humming with light.

And the feeling of a weight lifted off the shoulders!

Now that we have four guided journeys, if we all did one journey a day, I don’t think any reason why we should not see significant changes in our outlook and life.

17 Likes

Is this meant to be listened to daily?

1 Like

I was thinking the same. It’s a forcing function for us who want to work on our issues. It will bring up emotions via the visualizations/ imagery and then the fields will work more actively on us.

Brilliant @SammyG ! :purple_heart: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sure, there’s no reason why you couldn’t listen to it daily.

4 Likes

Wait, what’s the fourth?

1 Like
8 Likes