Eternity dog tag vs fountain of youth pendant

Oh sorry! I didn’t realize it was you

2 Likes

no worries, I shortened my screen name on here so its quicker to login lol

@This_Boy_Here They work just as well or better than the audios. The tags are morphic fields as well. It’s sort of like playing an audio the entire time you’re wearing the tag.

The fields don’t dissipate over time. They actually grow stronger as time goes on.

Here’s an article from the Sapien website about how the fields and imbued items work: What Are Morphic Fields and How We Create Them

From the article:

In addition, Dream’s active fields are designed to grow in an organic manner. They are designed with a component of their informational field stating that over time they will adapt to the world around them and improve their field. This means that in 20 years the active field on an object will be much stronger and it will incorporate even more solid information into an individuals’ field.

7 Likes

Hi everyone! Does anyone know if the “Telomere Degradation Reduction” featured in the Eternity item is the same as the “Telomere Regeneration” field on the Fountain of Youth item? As far as I can tell the description for the Eternity field states that it has a “cap” reduction on Telomere degradation while the FOY has the base Telomere Regeneration field on it. Do these do these basically do the same thing?

2 Likes

Hi @CladInShadow, welcome to the forum!

The telomere subfields are the same, I believe.

Did you mean this section from the description of Eternity Redux?

Aging:
This items field set will have a set reduction in telomere cap degradation, stopping aging in one of the main cellular manners.

The “cap” in the description is a synonym for telomeres, as telomeres are sometimes referred to as “telomere caps” because of their function as a “cap” at the ends of chromosomes.

It doesn’t mean that there is a limitation cap for the subfield’s reduction in telomere degradation.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! I wasn’t sure if they were both utilizing the same fields or not. The language used for the Eternity item indicates that it simply “reduces” telomere cap degradation. What is confusing is that the description states that it will have a “set” reduction in telomere cap degradation, meaning it will reduce degradation to an extent, but not “reverse” it, whereas the Telomere Regeneration description states that it can stop degradation or even elongate telomeres caps if used consistently enough. So does this mean the telomere field used for the Eternity item can only reduce degradation, and not lengthen telomere caps? I apologize if I seem long winded with my posts, just wanted to clarify what is on the Eternity item. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Good point. I’m not sure, but either the telomere subfield or the cellular age recapture to around age 20 likely elongate telomeres. I imagine telomere elongation is included in the item in some manner because the field is intended to allow the wearer to live for a very long time, and telomere elongation would be necessary for that.

2 Likes

Is eternity redux no longer available? I only see eternity field on enlightened states. Tee spring doesn’t have anything on the website. I really want to buy an anti aging item but I don’t know which one is better. I’d rather spend my money on eternity redux than eternity if it’ll make me look younger.

The Anti-Aging++++ audio is available only in Sapien Trust YouTube or on Patreon. It’s not an item as in a pendant, etc., but you can just download it and listen to it anywhere, anytime on your phone or device. I find it convenient and I think it is one of Sapien’s best creations. You may find this useful.

4 Likes

Eternity Redux is still available. The Enlightened States field is the same field. All of the Enlightened States dog tags are the same as the dog tags on Teespring, as they link directly to Teespring when the “Buy Product” button is clicked. The name of the field and the cellular recapture section of the description on Enlightened States simply haven’t been updated yet.

Here’s a direct link to the Teespring page:

2 Likes

Thank you have you noticed a difference with the anti-aging audio?

Thank you. You think I should get it or wait for the fountain of youth pendant to be back in stock?

Yes, I’m listening to this 2-3 times daily for over a month now. There are progressive changes, my arm muscles are firming up and all I do is just brisk walking daily and no weights. The skin also is smoother just like when I used the Collagen booster audio last year. This audio also uses the cellular memory capture when one was 16-18 years old minus the defects with hormonal and collagen functions.

4 Likes

You’re welcome. It depends upon what your goals are. The Eternity Redux tag will make you look younger in addition to the other benefits, even without the skin elasticity subfield that is in Fountain of Youth, as it restores your cellular age to around age 20.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Do you remember the price of fountain of youth? Wasn’t it like $220?

1 Like

It was around $250-$255 I believe when I got it just a couple months back.

3 Likes

Thank you. Do you like it? What kind of improvements have you noticed?

Damn, that’s interesting af…thanks for the infoThis was extremely helpful!

1 Like

I would say I have more energy, but as a result I’ve decided not to wear it when going to bed as it does make it a little difficult to fall asleep. My skin condition has improved, less breakouts and definitely more elasticity than before. Other than that only time will tell for the more subtle effects.

2 Likes

Hmm I’m sure it’s too soon to tell but can anyone make a comparison between the old Eternity field and the current one available through Teespring?

3 Likes