Eternity Tag vs Advanced Healing Tag

thanks for your help. yes, I would like to regrow cartilage in my knees and also in my dogs hips and knees. I think he took on my ailments. :cry: I read that the eternity only reverses back one day at a time. At that rate it would take me 10 years.

2 Likes

Thank you! I just looked at the eternity tag and didn’t know how expensive it was! So I think I’ll have to get the advanced healing. I hope @uial says it will work! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Have you tried any of the audios?

yes! I listen to many but specifically the joint regeneration. It takes the pain away for sure but I’m looking for some extra power because I’m almost out of cartliage. I have other ailments as well which is why I was thinking the advanced healing would help.

2 Likes

Damn…Okay then. I am hopeful that @uial will come with good news. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m not sure whether Advanced Healing or Eternity would be better. I think both tags can help regenerate cartilage. Advanced Healing relies upon your existing energy/nutrient stores (to increase your natural healing rate) more than Eternity but can also increase healing speed more for some things.

You might consider combining a couple of fields which increase your energy together with Advanced Healing such as The Chi Elixir, Photosynthesis, For the Skeptics, Jing Restoration, The Flow of Jing or Pranic Swirls.

Eternity can help regenerate limbs and body parts much more quickly than one day at a time as it also contains an Enhanced Healing subfield. :smiley:

From the description:

Enhanced Healing: This is not just healing faster, or even using the energy of your body in a more efficient manner so that you can heal at incredible speeds, though it has those properties as well.

This field set will attempt to reproduce the ability to regenerate limbs and organs on a base biological level. If this is not possible for whatever reason, then the field will find the best option to get that limb or organ back! It will place information and opportunities in your path to do so and bring individuals into your life that can and will help you with this.

These fields can help regenerate joints and cartilage as well:

Anti-inflammatory fields can also help decrease ongoing damage to cartilage and your knees. Here is a list of anti-inflammatory fields which might help your knees. Perhaps you can try a few of them and see how you feel.

13 Likes

Thanks so much for your reply and the wonderful information you share. It sounds like ideally the eternity may be best but I didn’t realize how expensive it is. I am listening to quite of few, though not all of the others you have listed. I was thinking about buying the dog tag and then keeping it under a countertop water filter that I use for myself and my dog. Do you think it’s a bad idea to charge water for my dog to ingest if the mechanism is using his own energy stores to heal his joints?

3 Likes

Try this -
https://youtu.be/TQM_p_3YIqg

This will do the job directly for cartilage regeneration instead of tags.
1 Like

You’re very welcome. Glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a creative idea! I think the amount of charged water your dog can handle will depend upon how he responds to the field. Perhaps sammyg or Dreamweaver would have a better idea of how to gauge how the field is affecting him.

You could also try playing the Animal Regeneration field for him, and the fields which you play for your knees can help your dog as well if he listens to them.

From Dreamweaver’s reply in the Animal regeneration 2.0 question thread:

1 Like

Thank you @chanduI already listen to the regeneration. I’ll add the vitamin d.

@uial I play him that animal regeneration a lot. If I wanted to buy the advanced healing, do you think it would be better to get the tag or the audio for me and my dog?

1 Like

Glad to hear it! The tag and audio both work well. Which form suits you best really depends upon your preferences. The tag might be more easily worn for longer periods of time but you can also loop the audio as long as you like.

5 Likes

Can you tell if the dog tag is still available? It shows up in Google search but on Teespring it’s got some weird glitches.

1 Like

All tags are now sold on the Sapien Shop.

2 Likes

@SC448 oh wow! ! I didn’t even know that existed, thank you! I just bought a dog tag from Teespring so I thought that was the site for those. thank you! What about this link? https://enlightenedstates.com/product/divine-balance/

I cannot found the site when I search on my own but I see it when I copy and paste this URL that another member posted in this forum. I found several links that appear to be on this same website for different neckaces that are crystals and not dog tags. I’ve neve seen them before and didn’t know they existed. Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome!!

The Divine Balance was a limited supply and once they sold out, they didn’t offer it again. Maybe one day they will. I don’t think they are updating the Enlightened States products page, so use the link i posted above for the current lineup of tags :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks!

Do you think I could play Advanced Healing while playing other fields for me and my dog? I’m wondering if advanced healing would boost the effects of the others. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It is best not to play multiple audios simultaneously as this can distort the effects, but you could certainly play other audios sequentially in a playlist.

Audios for your environment and not directly you or other animals, such as Plasma Flower, Blessings for the Hearth and Home or White Light Waves can be played simultaneously along with your other fields.

6 Likes

oh gosh! thanks for telling me that. I’ve been doing that lately! :grimacing:

2 Likes