Etheric cord cutter/ amygdala healing

Hey everyone, off late I have been trying to cut negative cords with not so very healthy attachments with ppl n places. I have been using Etheric cord cutter and amygdala healing fields. All was good the first time I listened to Etheric cord cutter but after that everytime I start having stomach pain n it it moves to in my stomachn sometimes goes in the back . Same with amygdala healing. Its happening from past few days. Am I doing something wrong? I do listen to The internal Alchemical Crucible n ojas after that n my pain goes away but with the first two audios the pain stays. I need help.

2 Likes

2nd to last paragraph, I’m most sure if that’s what you’re experiencing… I never connected the dots to stomach pain in my experience. I think u should add plasma beach to that

1 Like

Just take a break for now.
Maybe listen to just one of them, also emotional release.

It sounds to me either like subconscious resistance (so you can listen to SLR, ego dissolution before) or strong attachments.
For the latter you can add exorcism 2x.

4 Likes

I took your suggestions n listned to Exorcism rite twice but nothing changed. I was in pain the whole night, even the pain medication didn’t help. It’s 4:27pm here in my country n I still have the pain. I have Decided to not listen to either Etharic cord cutter or Amygdala healing. I’m sure my higherself will guide me towards something better. Thank you so much :pray:

1 Like

Okay :)

Try to see if exorcism in itself without the other audios also gives you symptoms.
I think listening b2x a day for too weeks is suggested in the point of no return article on the blog (which had audios listen that are recommended for everyone)

1 Like

Yes, I’ll give exorcism rite a listen for 2 weeks 2 times daily. Should I listen to the internal Alchemical crucible n ojas or stop those fields too?

Hey bro, sapien has a pain control file & Spirituality Zone has pain relief file, and a Heal all file. U should also add Plasma to the mix. It may not necessarily be the ECC causing this… might be a slight coincidence. So add stomach healing from Sapien to the mix as well.

1 Like

Its not the first time my stomach ached. With amygdala healing it happens everytime. Like pain n heat moving in my stomach. Idk why it happens. I thought it was some form of fear showing through pain n moving heat energy. I did listen to pain relief field by sapien medicine but it didn’t help. I didn’t try SZ. Didn’t occur to me at that time as I was too busy thinking logical reasons to why it was happening. I have plasma in storage item that I carry. Will that be fine or do I listen to the field separately?

2 Likes

What do you mean?

You can keep listening, just don’t overdo it, 1-2 times daily.
Maybe emotional release + energy blockage removal + subconscious limits removal.
It does sound like the fields are clearing something out and it’s manifesting in this physical sensation for you.
Emotional release and energy blockage removal start to gently work on blockages so if you listen to that every day for a month 1-3 times, you can try the other fields again (that are causing the issue) and see if they’re ok.

1 Like

It depends on so many factors… maybe u have very acidic diet which aids negative energies… and the files are clearing things up-… idk bro, there are so many factors here… so the files alone cannot be the primary cause & potentially other things influencing to result to your experience. If not, everyone here would have posted this experience too.

2 Likes

I meant i use the storage creator field by Maitreya Fields to store few sap med audios.

I’ll start slow. With these 3 you have advised. Try it for a month n take it from there. Thank you for all suggestions :pray:

1 Like

I too think now that it’s the clearing thats showing up through pain. Although I’ll take a break from it n follow what @MonkeyOwl has advised. Thank you for replying to me :pray:

1 Like

Now u talking about storage creator from Maitreya fields lol… this doesn’t even make sense. “Storage creator” so you store the field to be with u constantly. If this really works, ain’t that overkill? Y’all just buy into anything somebody pitches on the web… you just mixed up a concoction that May have caused indirect stomach pain and u want to blame it all on sapien bro… what else was in this concoction? I say u take a complete break till a week. If it completely stops before then… cool. Also get tested for coro… cuz almost anything these days is a symptom.

@nav18 have you seen this? Alchemical Holy Light

1 Like

Try energy blockage removal or transmutation.

You can also loop crucible more times. Sounds like an Energy Blockage to me, like Heart and Solar Plexus areas.

2 Likes

I just saw but at present moment I can’t buy it although thank you so much for the suggestion :pray:

1 Like

Yes I feel the most pressure in lower heart n solar plexus chakra most of the time. I figured it was fear n anxiety that’s y I started with amygdala first. Thank you so much :pray: I’ll do some research on solar plexus n heart chakra as I know very little about all this.

1 Like