Etheric cord cutter question

Hey all, so I have a question that I posted on YT almost a week ago and I haven’t received any replies to I thought that I should bring it here. What I had in mind is that, if you have a strong cord attached to someone, there most likely is some type of trauma bond there, and I know that trauma stays in your cells unless you release it, so basically what I want to know is how exactly the etheric cord cutter works? Does it just cut cords with trauma bonds still existent or does it perform on a subconscious level?

“I have a question Sapien: What if these specific cords were formed due to you being on the same vibrational level as these people in your life, maybe just expressing it differently. Anyway, what if you had attracted these people in your life in order to address something within yourself subconsciously, heal it, transmute or release and up level. Does this serve us by healing those parts within our subconscious that attracted these people in our lives the first time and therefore the cords automatically dissolve, or does it cut the cords either way allowing reformation if parts go unhealed?”

Thanks a lot :heart:

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Etheric Cord Cutter