Excalibur: New Release

I havent played it :smirk:

Im actually home now and ill be playing certain other stuffs before this one in an already meditative state.

Ive always been a suckeeeer for this period of time and place :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i want to feel it like its almost a rush running through my veins lol

18 Likes

You’re gonna wanna take over a bunch of stuff when you do…
Remember this is a nice peaceful forum that believes in neutrality :wink:

18 Likes

Lol *My Dragons laughing in the back

13 Likes

25 Likes

Have you seen the background of my Profile? :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Alright, gonna drink some Essence of Mantra to calm down.
This with “other fields” has me waaaay too amped.

For everyone, use wisely.

26 Likes

16 Likes

I woke up to this release and I thought OMG. What a great time to be alive! I feel truly honored by the possibility to experience all these amazing gifts Captain create.

As I was listening I felt my right hand buzzing…
I felt like “ I have my weapon to fight my battles “ My enemies, visible and invisible, better watch out…” :grin:

And also, it’s an honor to experience these gifts with all of you guys! Let’s join our forces to fight all of our shadows and those world evil forces :mechanical_arm:

I mean, what better weapons could we ask for!! :grinning:

My work day went great btw lol

29 Likes

Time to start crushing those obstacles in the way! Epic field and music, @Captain_Nemo !!! :star_struck: :star_struck:

13 Likes

Oh my… this is so powerful. Im actually buzzing dizzy haha i too need to go take a cold shower first and do some grounding or something phew :sweat_smile:

Im nooot gonna tell what i felt or saw. Nope not until reading many many others enjoying this :blush::blush: or maybe never will. But anyway go listen to this if you havent!!!

Also this is so beautiful and takes on a personal journey for each one of us, i wont say what i played before. So you can go experiment, just to add spark tho, because this field doesnt really need anything else…

Just this one :smirk: because im sure many have forgotten it exist and well… what better addition than being transported to that time and place to enjoy your Excalibur right? :wink:

17 Likes

So yesterday was the first time I listened to this and a did so a few times in a row.

My subjective experience:
Tingling in the palmside fingers of both hands then
Tingling in both palms
then both my entire hands were tingling
then tingling in my wrists
This increased to buzzing in both my hands and lower wrists

Then I felt pressure and energy in/on both temples, then a band of energy came out of them that connected both sides (Like when u wear earphones/headphones that aren’t wireless and u have connecting part.)

Then I saw some light line flashes around where the computer speakers are. I was sitting on the couch in the next room (Open floor plan) with a clear view of the desktop computer. Then the light flashes and light sprinkles came slowly towards me.

Then…
then that’s it folks. I listened 3 times in a row. I didnt feel aggressive or anything like that. I will have to investigate further. I love any Knight related fields.

Thank you Dreamweaver and team .

24 Likes

I doubt it does but Dr. Virtual does casually make Morphic fields once in a while, or atleast he claimed to me once. His Atlantean Holy Stone (Larimar) audio was described as a Morphic field in the description and I asked him about it because I was confused, didn’t think he did that - he said he’s been making Morphic fields once in a while since the beginning of his channel in 2011. Either way, I definitely appreciate some of his content. Nice to see the Sapien Medicine and Dr. Virual 7 collab.

Haven’t even used this yet. Am about to in a few! Excited!

14 Likes

Wow this feels incredible!! Like Knight + Glory + Armor all in one but with its own unique energy of course.

9 Likes

Just for clarification… to everyone.
My posts above were about the feeling of invincibility…not necessarily aggressiveness.

As always, your experiences will often and probably vary from mine.

23 Likes

Definitely gives a feeling of power and invincibility, not aggressiveness for me.

17 Likes

Same here. Not aggressiveness. Just feeling of invincibility and removing obstacles (hence my gif)

23 Likes

called it everyone! :D I think I should play lottery. as for the release, the music is absolutely badass I will give testimonal of effects in some weeks, but we all know already its going to work well

13 Likes

Thanks for that information :+1:

But can someone with the working knowledge behind this field kindly confirm whether this is just morphic field without any subliminals added.

2 Likes

confirmed

27 Likes

28 Likes