⚜ Exclusive Luxury Wellness (Elite Resort private project)

Relaxation and a more resilient stance in the work environment was taught to me by other Captain products, long before this project.

A lot depends on how we look at certain things. I’ve seen people get yelled at by their bosses, but they remain completely calm. :laughing:

Also consider mental health NFT, it also has an aspect of learning and resilience from stressful situations.

Goodnight. It’s very late in my area.

9 Likes

И ежу понятно

2 Likes

i don’t know where to write this exactly. but since i still feel the changed atmosphere everywhere i put it here…

i received a little massage on my phone yesterday. when i opened it i was a little nervous because this woman always wants to show how much she is in a better place in life than most others because of her “smart” way to treat people and manages her life and her marriage etc…
but then a big relief, the massage was very kind and she was looking forward to meet me again in a few weeks. i thought, ok, she’s actually nice. i was happy.

this morning while listening to soul restoration this woman wrote another one and,… hmm, she’s actually not nice.
i thought ok, i should make her not needing me for making herself feel better anymore. i will write her back, then listen to mental health and then go back to luxury wellness. because my life is so much richer now than most of my “friends” would think!
i wrote something kind but clear back, she’s getting nervous, and i just forgot that she was still texting little jokes and i just watched how massages pop on my phone. i am somewhere else and this is not important. but me keep being kind for me is important

7 Likes

That’s what I was hinting at yesterday. Imagine you are in a completely relaxed state
You’re undergoing multiple treatments and being brought into a peaceful state of mind.

Nothing is bothering you-absolutely nothing. Aggression, envy, resentment, projection of one’s own mistakes, and an attempt to disturb the balance ( kitties, this has happened before in other threads under other accounts) of the world around you - are not significant, they are simply neutralized. Who cares who says and thinks what? Leave their opinions and positions to them personally. It’s not hard.

You are personally responsible for yourself, your actions and your life
That’s the secret.

My review is that even before covid, a debit card disappeared from my “physical” wallet. This is odd - as it couldn’t have happened.

During this period - this audio was my primary, and although I strongly advise against spamming Captain’s latest products because of their insane power, I violated my very principle. True, I found the optimal balance - Luxury Welness x1, Plasma Flowrer x2, then Luxury Welness x1 again

and so most of the day.

Yesterday I went to the local pharmacy, which is on the other side of my district. After paying, the pharmacist looked at me carefully (most likely their system showed the buyer’s name), and handed me the “lost” card.

I rarely buy anything at this pharmacy, but I was buying something before I got sick and forgot to take the card out of the machine and quickly left the premises. They waited a whole week for me, and didn’t call the police

Of course, after the loss was established, I had it blocked at the bank. A new card was ordered, and the bank offered me certain new more favorable terms on certain products

it’s a small thing? Yes, most likely. But It may have something to do with this audio. I’m not surprised anymore

8 Likes

I’m sure it is :heart:

This is great.

This feels fantastic. Same atmosphere, same people, same problems… but I’m not the same.

Luxury Wellness seems like a wonderful field to change what’s going on around you by changing your attitude. No effort is required. It just happens.

7 Likes

Yes, exactly.
And you don’t become a robot. You just come back to yourself.

You also have emotional intelligence technology

it just modifies all the basic reactions, it reformats them.

situations don’t change - you change by opening your heart

people feel it as well and change as well.
maybe you need more time?

I don’t know specific situations, but what happens doesn’t fit the standard logic. But is it necessary? Yes, of course.
But in this context, it’s more important to have a shining heart. :yum: :tropical_drink: :muscle: :heartpulse:

9 Likes

so cool!!! this is the luck aspect you have mentioned :four_leaf_clover:?

6 Likes

so the Captain always has a lot of bonuses.
and they don’t need to be detailed. :laughing:

6 Likes

This is the best feeling ever.

One of my favorites :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I wish for everyone to realize this.

5 Likes

even this feels like a nice talking in the lounge chair :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

sipping a satiating energy cocktail :yum:

7 Likes

With a beautiful energy exchange :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

i knew you will find the right picture, thank you, perfect :blush:

4 Likes

we also learned from kittens in the past :joy:

5 Likes

i remember that one of the last of rudolf steiners side exercises was being a week in an unemotional state of being. witch is the opposite of what it seems to be. because one will find himself to be even much closer to the world around. (not that i managed this exercise :sweat_smile: just a little but i could take a little taste)
now, that we have icecream it will be much easier :joy:

4 Likes

Two days in, and I can’t remember being this relaxed ever before. During the day at least a couple of times, I struggle not to fall asleep. Very unusual for someone who has been running on adrenaline for many years, unable to mitigate the stress.

When I do sleep it’s the deepest imaginable sleep. Now I’m hoping the effects are not temporary but it’s too soon to tell.

7 Likes

so happy for you!!

6 Likes

Imagine taking a milk bath before going to sleep (during a session with this audio)

The ancient Greek ruler Cleopatra took milk baths. They were the secret of her snow-white skin - smooth, soft and silky. But the benefits of these baths are not limited to the effects on the skin.

It relieves stress and tension and rejuvenate all body :grin:

8 Likes

:clinking_glasses:

6 Likes

I’m looking at the 2 pics - that’s cool.
But I can’t imagine reading books in the bath, especially in a milk bath with roses and cocktail lol

It’s very relaxing and decreases the concentration needed to understand the information

although maybe - that book in the photo is a heartbreaking love story :laughing:

8 Likes