Exhaustion/Fatigue

I identify as an empath for sure and currently don’t have money to purchase any audios just yet. Jan I will for sure.

For now and in the future, which audios would be best for me? I just feel like I don’t get enough sleep, I’ve always been a dreamer in that I remember my dreams and have had a couple spontaneous lucid dreams and definitely have had vivid dreams on occasion. Anything that would also boost my energetic shielding/protection or replenish it would help.

I’m currently only playing the atmospheric vibration riser 2.0 and repel negative energy 2.0 in a playlist with a an angel mantra that’s for clearing negative energy. Seraphim Psychic Protection. So that’s 8 hours and I just loop that playlist in my bedroom 24/7.

My immediate thought, given your described constitution and your current state, is that you need some grounding. I probably would cut back on using the vibration riser so much too.

In addition, the Chi, Jing, Shen fields from the Ancient Arts album along with Pranic Swirls should help recharge you to some degree, assuming this is all spiritual / energetic exhaustion and not something more physical like adrenal fatigue (though it is of course all interrelated.

Once you do decide to purchase some fields, you should seriously consider the Soul Restoration series from the shop.

2 Likes

I was already tied and I know how it is, nowadays I am no longer because I created an audio to get rid of it, but what I can say is that the best measure is definitely a shield, negative energy repellent does not have a very lasting, and I don’t know if it covers all the necessary points, but an energy shield will definitely help a lot, you can search on the Drvirtual7 channel, there are several good shield videos.

1 Like

Have you tried Sapien’s Empathic Shielding mandala available for free? (on the forum here)

Perhaps it can be of help to you. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh yea I think I downloaded that. I have purchased and have been wearing the original shielding pendant since april.

This may sound weird … but Self healing and aceptance (mental health series ) helps alot to not get stuck with other emotions … Maybe its something out of the box . but if you never tried that , could be worth to do it !!!

Also etheric cords and groundiingg time to tiime are good idea !

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies guys! I think I will add the grounding vid and the stem cells for adreanals kidneys etc. also the energy body aura deep cleansing when I get home in the evenings.

3 Likes

If you are going to use the Energy Body / Aura Deep Cleansing, you ought to use it early, rather than late. It will wipe out any energy work you have done with fields, subliminals, binaurals, etc for hours preceding.

Ok I got it. Thank you again.

So I have automated grounding. salt cleanse. Adrenal Healing. and Love Gravitational Wave just for good measure. about 25 mins should be able to listen twice a day at least once for sure.

1 Like

going through this thread now and i second this, this is the empath resiliency field i didn’t know i needed

3 Likes