Expanding businness by videos, need best vibe possible

Hi !

Im expanding my PT bussiness this year, starting with videos etc. and I have some videos shot already.

Is it possible to give the videos the good vibe/ positive/ succesfull energy ? I want people to be happy about it, to find it helpfull and to make positive impact in their lifes.

I just try to be myself when shoot the videos. Listening to ojas, charisma and glamour and positive vibe beforehand.

Can I somehow change the whole energy of videos to be like a positive magnet that people love and help them ? Its all free this year. My goal is to build community of people that are happy and I helped them.

Thanks for any ideas !!

Have a nice day :fist_right::fist_left:

Luke

24 Likes

I think that alone should be give some good vibes and energy.
Good luck Luke, i hope it is successful and you do well

39 Likes

Thank you !!

You are helping me the most on my journey

What a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Don’t forget to use fame mandala

7 Likes

Im using it on/off during the whole time

I had to put fame mandala at rest for a while, started using NFTs instead and dont wanna overhelm myself

3 Likes

Good luck bro!

6 Likes

Thanks for idea @Zen !

2 Likes

Use blarney stone too before making the videos

7 Likes

I have like 20+ talking videos shot already.

Anyone idea what could work for those already made ?

@ActionGuy thanks :pray:

5 Likes

Perhaps you could try and send in some love gravitational wave into those videos.

Or if you have a servitor tell servitor to infuse videos with whatever you like.

You have energy course right, so you can also send in love enegy through your hands into the videos.

5 Likes

Use the cone of power to attract /push your desired outcome from/to the videos.

A easy playlist would be

1x gratitude for blessings
3x cone of power

(in meditation preferably)

4 Likes

Thanks for great suggestions :pray:

@Zen you mean meditate and push the outcome to it, then upload online ? Can I use rainmaker instead of cone ?

@veh will try :dart:

3 Likes

I think the intention of what the video should do / attract is fine.

So maybe pull up all the videos and send the intention to the videos.
You can use both cone and rainmaker.

2 Likes

If you have The enhanced glory can help with that.

2 Likes

I have the enhanced glory tag

You mean add intention to be succesfull holding the tag and uploading online?

1 Like

Were you wearing it when you recorded your videos (the ones you were worried about)?

2 Likes

Just wear it while you recording your videos, also making the intention of success or whatever you want to.

2 Likes

As a business owner myself, I’m going to recommend that you wear your Glory tag as much as possible (working on your videos and other times too) because, as a business owner, you’re always working on your business. You want those inspirations, ideas, contacts, conversations to come at you all the time. (And you’ll want to have some system of making a note of those inspirations when they come to you at times you’re not able to jump on and act on them. After all, you’re not “always” on the clock. :wink: )

4 Likes

Thanks for ideas @WellBeing @Psimindset

I must say i dont wear glory that much lately because I have few nfts and didnt want to overload the body.

Will return to wearing it daily again.

2 Likes

Well, you know which tools you have and their abilities, and how their abilities line up with your priorities. And you can learn what your own energy system can handle.

You’ve got this.

2 Likes