Expanding dan tien

Could anyone advise me on what tracks (preferably free/youtube or at least patreon) or what practices I could utilise to expand my dan tien so I could store more jing and chi?

1 Like

Ni hao

i advise you to use these two tracks :

This is micro cosmic orbit , its a out of the square way to expand your system.

By expanding those pathways you will be able to manage more energy…

be careful , using it too much times can lead you to QI DEVIATION

then

you can try this alchemy

This closer to the idea of building or cultivating a base in the the dantian (lower) or a solid structure made out of gold, to create a new alchemy it transmutes and enhances the function to be that of higher superconductive material (m state gold) while also enhanced and refined with the energetic legends and power of the legendary elixirs themselves. (a lot of Asian emperors were poisoned in their search for this as well) here there is no harm of that. but it’s also a base on which to build power and you grow on your journey.

This is a very well refined alchemy.

There is a field that expands and repair your Dan tien , it is on gumroad . You should check it is called Soul Restoration . ( CORE)

Hype you a bit while reading this .

5 Likes

I know that in patreon there is an energy expansion card in the cards by Dreamweaver

So first you use the attunement card. You wait 30 minutes and then you can use any other card.

So in your case -

First print the cards unless your screen can stay on without going to sleep

Then you would look at the attunement card and say “attunement: activate.”

Wait 30 min

Then use energy expansion by looking at the card and saying “energy expansion: activate”

The next time you want to use energy expansion you don’t have to use attunement but I think it always helps

4 Likes

just make sure to have a good amount of three treasures (jing-chi-shen) in your system avaiable before using jindan

excellent recommendation, i’m a big believer in that field

4 Likes

Thanks! And thank you for the tip about jindan :star2:

2 Likes