Experience with Exorcism Rite 2.0

Hey there, I had a weird experience using Exorcism Rite 2.0.

So it started out as me being bored and decided to listen to Exorcism Rite 2.0 for “sh*ts and giggles”
One minute in I started playing it I felt anger inside, paced around my room for a minute then lay in bed took a deep breath and started shaking violently for a couple minutes then stillness… Pure bliss and clarity.

I went on with my day until night came and I fell asleep, Woke up at 4am vividly recalling “Dead girl from the woods” I remember her to be pretty short, looked at around 10 years old, worn a white skirt and instead of her eyes she had black holes and an angry expression on her face.

I got up from bed creeped out a little bit drank some water then one hour later tried to fall back asleep, as I was falling back I saw flashes of white light and a feeling of “floating” then sleep paralysis hit and I was struggling to breathe or move.

Eventually fell asleep again and woke up really late.

Any ideas what that could be?

18 Likes

I wouldn’t want to speculate.
You could go on listening to exorcism 2x a day for 2 weeks - I think that’s the recommendation.

9 Likes

Maybe you should try De-Inhabiter

3 Likes

Wow! That’s a powerful experience. I’d recommend you listen to De-inhabitor or keep listening the exorcism one for a while and see how it goes. And don’t keep letting your mind rummage what you have seen. Let them go, the thoughts and the visuals!

And welcome to the forum. We are always here for help if you need anything.

8 Likes

As the other members said , Any speculation regarding this should be avoided before more use of the audio. But all you said points towards a pretty strong purging process of a low vibration entity.

6 Likes

Your dark side subconcious or lower vibration entity

3 Likes

or something from your past life but who knows :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

So what happened in following 2 weeks?

Ah yes I had the same thing once. It’s either shadow work or there was some entity attached to you that got banished. All good now.

Prooobably the last… the black hole eyes girl and all.

3 Likes

Wow I’ve been feeling all sorts or ways this week and something pulled me towards exo rite. A few seconds into the second play my head started pounding like crazy and I experienced 2 little jerks/twitches in my chest as I meditated to it. I hope that’s normal :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Started playing Exorcism.
And then I see The biggest spider I have ever seen in my country(natural habitat) walking on my room’s floor.
Lol.

5 Likes

Would you guys say that it’s ok to play entity removal and exorcism rite at the same time? I’d like to try and be safe with this process

1 Like

Are you intending one for the environment and one for yourself? Because it’s generally recommended to listen to listen to fields for ourselves sequentially–one after the other, rather than “at the same time.”

I can’t think of any reason not to listen to these 2 sequentially. (Which is a good thing because that’s what I’d done in the past with no ill effects to me.)

1 Like

Guys, I need help.

My chest and neck have been increasingly trying to expel something for the past 2 weeks.
My body has been doing what I call ‘automatic breathing’ when I meditate for about a year now, getting to it increasingly faster (basically I just need to chill and it starts), but now, even throughout the day, it feels like it’s trying to make room and push something out. Same with my abdomen. Unfortunately I haven’t breathed through my head yet.

Finally, I get to Exorcism. Let’s say I was drawn/driven to it, it’s not that shit you do for fun.
Starting to get warm.
At 2x, a pain and deep pressure in the middle of my chest and/or my heart. Just like with Covid, if anyone is familiar (except not the lungs). Pressure increasing. Feels like it’s resisting. Gotta think of physical risks (e.g., heart attack?).
One more play. An additional pain near my underarm.

1. Is this normal / to be expected?
  2. Would have looped, but should I? I read I should do 2x.
  3. Risks? Physical or mental? I still have a full time job that requires my brain and I’m lethargic enough as is.

The pain stayed with me a good part of the day BUT immediately my mind was clearer, I felt more awake and energized, and well, if you discount the rather concerning subject, in a brighter mood.

Since it was already quite intense and didn’t know whether to relisten, continued with When Nothing Else Works from SZ which comforted me, then Heal Energy Body Advanced from SZ. By this time, the pressure had decreased a bit if I remember correctly and it started to go up my throat. It didn’t exit yet.
Then got up to attend to my appointments.

Got back home in the evening, started thinking about it. My body has been giving me signals on certain words and ideas before deciding to do this. Tonight, the mere thinking of these words has been making my chest shake, a couple of times (not in meditation). Mentally and emotionally ok, very calm. Ooh, now a lump in my throat is throbbing! Head getting hotter, feverish, headache, symptoms similar to energy overwhelment. Increasing.

I’m writing this in said tone, but this is very serious stuff to me and I have no experience dealing with it.
But it has come to this, it is time. I want this shit out.
Please advise, it’s quite serious and I want to make sure I am as wise about it as my means allow me and I don’t get fucked up. Ain’t nobody got time to get fucked up.
This is just one part of the matter, not the only thing to be removed. But it’s burning the hottest atm, lemme do this right and close this chapter.

4a) As per Jesus (and some tantric book I read), one should fill up or somehow seal the place that has been left open once shit gets out, so as to not invite other hoardes in. What to do about this? What about free options?
4b) Aftercare?

1. I suspect shits to try to resist. How to handle? How to handle during? Only way I know is to let my body do its thing and chillfully observe. Though some hope/reassurance/protection sure would be nice. Ah and deep breathing, writing so I don’t forget.

I’mma head back to my treatment and if all goes well I’m hoping to read some reply in the morning. Or I might peek in between. :crossed_fingers:

Thank you please,

3 Likes

I have a cold right now, leaving me stuffed up and tired. Currently, I’m cycling through loops of virus disruption 2.0, sinus drainage, and Exorcism 2.0, the last one I’m doing because of because of a “stray” thought.

For reasons not known to me, the Exorcism field provides the best real-time fatigue and sinus relief. If I had to guess, I would say that illnesses have a spiritual/possessory aspect to them, making them subject to the ritual. If that’s correct, it would be a good addition to many healing stacks.

6 Likes