Experience working with angels?

Probably, I mean It’s all about giving back. That Millionare empire mindset will also have me giving alot of funds to the poor. Some of my friends gave me food,water, and even materials when I was broke, I asked one of them that I will pay them back. They said “no need, Just do the same for the other person who needs the help”, Changed my whole persona since. It’s all about helping the people really.

13 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ah good ol’ Samurai. I miss the guy.

9 Likes

miss him too, I wonder how that guy is doing a lot since the days before yesterday.

4 Likes

I knew it was you all along

1 Like

Come on, delete this, play along :D

1 Like

He is not Samurai.

4 Likes

Says youuuu

2 Likes

haha wdym man, tho I know he isnt for 100%

3 Likes

We know it and that’s what matters

3 Likes

So basically it’s the collective creating Morphic fields through placing attention and faith into a concept? Ultimately we all come from and have within us the source consciousness which creates all things, so we basically are all part of creation of all existing things collectively.

2 Likes

I am not Samurai LOL

5 Likes

I know this is old post but. Whenever I get panic attack. I always call upon my angel. I have very strong connection with my angel. Whenever I call upon my angel. I always see blink of light that just randomly pops up. Then suddenly I feel very calm. Especially when I can’t sleep at night. I usually ask my angel help to make me sleep faster. And minute of doing that. A rush feeling of relaxation just pouring it to me. Now that I got servitors. I Just talk more with my friends xD. But I know my angel is there too. Probably watching my little servitors like " Come help her little buddies " XD

11 Likes

Hope it’s not too late to ask this. How does one evoke Yeshua?

1 Like

prayer mostly. No madras for Yeshua or any rituals from my knowledge.

1 Like

Wondering if these guys did it another way. Samurai definitely didn’t seem like the prayer type and he evoked Yeshua.

1 Like

He did meditated if I remember correctly and invoked archangel michael which he was there with Yeshua.Samurai might exaggarated things as OM said in a post.

3 Likes

are your words really facts?
ego = lower self
higher self = higher self
then what am I? Am I real? will I still exist after my physical body is gone(dead)?

i’m so confused and panic right now
hope someone will give me a 100% correct true answer

yea, maybe I should
I don’t believe I’m not real and I will be gone after I die

I only 100% trust Dream’s words on this topic

both of those people You are talking too are not on this forum anymore
thanks to Noesis, there is an Indexed Collection of Dream’s posts, he spoke about what happnes when You die

3 Likes

tysm this really helps a lot

1 Like