Experience working with angels?

Yes, I read about them from an article in the Matrixblogger. From what I read, they live far outside this matrix and are traders with incredible abilities who are happy to have an energetic trade, especially with human beings who they find highly desirable.

The author, Jonathan Dilas who’s an astral traveller, has, according to him, a very powerful technique, Dissociation, which I’m closely following just recently in his YouTube videos which are in German, but recently, they now have an English translation of 3 videos which I find interesting.

1 Like

Since I haven’t reached the outer realms yet, I can only make assumptions based on what I have observed so far. I have heard of the entities you are talking about, they are supposedly part of a maze-like structure full of energy. While there are parallels between them and machine elves, I highly doubt they are the beings widly known as machine elves.
Machine elves are entities both organic and mechanic, continuously morphing their appearence like a kaleidoscope. There are a lot of things to say about them, but I’ll just state some of the reasons I think machine elves and these energy-bees aren’t the same.

1. Encounters of machine elves are, as far as I’m concerned, always drug-induced
  2. Energy-bees don’t morph
  3. Energy-bees don’t actively try to draw your attention on them
  4. Machine elves have a lot to do with emotions, which is ironically, they also know a ton about our societies, structures etc. We can talk about that later on. Energy-bees don’t really care, they just trade and live among themselve. I don’t know how they harvest this energy, but for what it seems, it looks like they are workers.
  5. While machine-elves actively engage in conversations with humans, energy-bees are all about business and again, don’t really care about humans in a way of “How have you been, darling?”

I look forward to encounter some beings myself one day, and get to know more about them. But for now, this is all I got

4 Likes

I’m not saying that angels or demons are not bad, I’m just saying that they keep us trapped in the womb in order to feed on our energy. Example: it is exactly like a person who grows fruits and vegetables to make a living from them (to eat and eventually trade them), this people to live needs the energies of fruits and vegetables, and that is why they cultivate his fields of food, whether a good person or a bad person does not change anything, the wicked and the good ones all need food to live, and it is the same with the entities that we find in the matrix ( even separate from our physical body, we are still in the womb).

Demons, negative entities and all those found in the lower astral, feed on low vibration energy, and higher astral entities (so-called light antities) feed on higher or lower vibrations.

-negative entities make us live everything that comes close to fear and anger, and feed on the energy that arises from these negative feelings / emotions of low vibration.

• by worshiping a positive entity for example, we give it and send postive energy (from which it benefits / feeds). So the angels and other beings of light, they rather favor love and peace, and feed on the energy that flows from these positive feelings / emotions of high vibration.

In other words, we are all in the astral, and the astral is a dimension of duality / polarity (we need energies / positive entities, and we also need energies / negative entity), it is a place where we have emotional experiences (living through the soul) in a low density (3d / matter) and a place where we feed on energy to exist. All the antiques (even humans or angels) that are in the astral feed on energy in different forms (it depends on the vibration of each being).

Ps: I have never left (because I no longer seari here talking about çala) of the matrix (the matrix is ​​in the astral) or out of the astral, whatever I say, I have it learned in my personal research (so all this may be true or it may be false), so all this is only mine and my opinion, and you are free to choose your beliefs and what you believe. Of course there is nothing nasty against anyone in what I say.

3 Likes

Archons do not force us, but they manipulate us. Archons do not force us, but they influence us extremely and powerfully. The archons do not force us, but they go so far as to intervene on our different bodies, [physical body (modification of DNA, etc.), energetic body (pollution of energy centers, etc.)].

In other words, the archons do not force us, but they do what they want with us anyway (except for certain initiates), because they always find a way to get what they want in the matrix, because the astral (therefore the matrix also) is their world.

Excuse me for saying it that way, but we are just like animals to them. Do men force livestock to choose sleep over green grass (no)? But the men control and control their cattle perfectly well, they make the herd of cattle do exactly what they want, without forcing them directly in spirit (I do not know if I make myself understood).

2 Likes

Oy Vey !! The goyim are breaking free !

On a more serious note, don’t ignore what I said and listen to the higher self audio.

You wouldn’t talk like a victim if you knew how much power you have within you.

4 Likes

No I am not afraid of life after death, what worries me is to remain blocked / stuck here (in astral) for eternity (millions of reincarnations), death is not the end, it’s just a stage of existence, but the existence continues after death, so nothing will really change if you do not come out of the asral, because after death:

• Either we stay in the astral to feed on the energy that we can find near living beings (embodied in a physical body) which produce energy thanks to emotions / feelings [provoked by experiences in very low vibrational density (3d / material)]
  • either, we reincarnate in a physical body to live other experiences in the physical [to supposedly evolve (purify the Karma)] or to learn (this is the reason why we erase our memories at each incarnation) of things that we already know.
    It is the cycle of reincarnations, a closed loop from which one cannot easily escape.

I believe that the audio “to be superior” will reassure me in my lifetime on the questions of life after death, but this audio may not be able to free me from the matrix and the astral, and I, I want to free myself from cycles of forced reincarnations (through manipulation, influence, and many other things …) repeatedly, life after life, who knows since when we are stranded here in this world [far too long to to stay there for another eternity (millions / billion years)].

1 Like

Okay, you’re right, I’m going to listen to the audio be better from dreamseeds, and I had already started listening to it, but I think I’m going to invest a lot more in listening to this audio (I know you can be of good advice). And you on your side, also think about all that I said, we may be in a video game sim where characters / players have the power that the developer is willing to give them [unless you are a hack, and hack into the computer system (from inside the game) like Jesus / sananda did, and take over real power / real power].

Your higher self will explain it better than I can.

Power is yours to take, all you have to do is reach out and grab it.

7 Likes

I am sorry I am new to these stuffs. But I have a curious question regarding what you have posted. A logical one. If you are saying that we are trapped by the demons and angles for feeding upon our energies, either in a positive way or a negative way as you have explained in the further parts of your reply, From where do we get those energies? I am sure they are not going to provide us energy and taking back them as we grow, In that case they would have created multitude of us in no time.

I have hear about zero point energies. If you say we gain such kind of energies while birth and we proceed to grow it in a way that can be absorbed by either demons or angels by giving us fear or worshiping them, I have another logical question. If your statement is true then I feel we are the higher beings, even higher than the angels. You can compare your analogy with the people and Farming. If the fruits and vegetables are conscious enough that they decided not to feed you? what would be the case? Just curious.

Also if we are conscious enough to know that they do exist, If we are conscious and experienced enough to try to communicate with them or be in their state (Modern spirituality), If we are conscious enough to know how they exist upon our energy and write about them in books and here in public forums. Are we not conscious enough, that we start thinking and acting ourself to be higher than the beings you have mentioned? This is pure logical question. I am not opposing you or hurting you. I am just placing a question which I feel would make sense. Nothing much.

2 Likes

@Roi ,
all the energies come from the zero point, and it is this energy which gives birth to all beings, to all things, and to all planes of existence. The astral is a plane of existence, but there are other planes of existence where we all came from. The entities of the astral and we humans, all come from another plane higher in vibration and less dense in energy. Let’s call this place where we all come from, “the source”, let’s call this other plane where we are all from, the source. In the source, there are certain beings who have freely chosen to disconnect themselves from the source and to experience this cut with the source. Now as they are cut from the source and they do not capture more energy from this source, they are forced to obtain energy elsewhere to continue to exist. these entities have no creative powers and cannot create anything. they cannot create humans in large quantities, but they can cultivate them (cultivate human space) by maintaining them in their own way and inciting them to reproduce on a large scale. a spiritually limited human does not provide too much energy to feed everyone, but billions of humans, yes they can.

we humans, we are not necessarily to be larger or smaller than the entities of the astral, I believe that it is a way of thinking which is false and can mislead. in my opinion, the size of a being depends on its origns and its past experiences, but we cannot really know who has more experience as long as we are in this 3d / matter matrix (the astral), and we cannot also know who comes from a higher vibrational plane than another.

one way of understanding could be this example: it is like several brothers born of the same parents and in the same house, among these brothers, some will stay in the parental home, others will go around the world to conquer other heirs, and others will go to visit other countries. Among all these brothers, some will become rich, others will become kings, some will end up poor or businessmen and some will end up in prison. among these brothers, there is an older and a less young, so big brothers and little brothers, but yet before the law, all men are equal and born equal. Even if all the brothers are equal before the law, they do not all have the same powers and the smallest may have more power than the largest.

it’s not exactly like that in reality, because it’s not easy to explain things from the spiritual world with words from the physical world. in other words, it is all a question of vibrations, and the vibrations of all beings can increase or decrease more or less quickly even if it is not always easy. But one thing is sure, if you vibrate in a higher plane than the astral (which is the weakest I think), you are necessarily more powerful. as long as we are in the astral, we cannot be stronger than all the entities of the astral, there are some which are stronger or which will always be stronger than us as long as we remain in the astral.Now if all the entities leave the astral, to know the most powerful, it depends on the place where each entity will go, its primordial origins and its experiences.

imagine that you are a magical power and that another magician transforms you into a vegetable or fish (starfish), you will be a vegetable or a fish aware that he was a powerful magician, but you will not be able to do great thing against your attacker in the form of a vegetable or a starfish, you have to become a magician again to stand up to your attacker. Because in your vegetable or starfish condition, you are very much very limited. Now are you more powerful than your attacker as a magician? we don’t know exactly (it depends on who you were and who your attacker is), everything will depend on how each of you will be at the next confrontation.

But the fate that turned you into a vegetable and that makes you limited loses power over time, and you start to find small abilities and a little bit of knowledge over time … this is also why humans do not live long (around 100 years), so as not to give them time to acquire enough wisdom and power to be released in a single life. Because if a man could live 1000 years, they could perhaps leave the matrix of are alive while it is still incarnated. but after a century of life, for example, when man dies without being strong enough, we erase his memory and put him back in a physical body. It is also the same with civilizations, it must not exist for too long, otherwise the societies of civilizations may become too advanced (scientifically, spiritually, etc.) when a civilization begins to be too advanced, after a certain number of years, they make disappear (suppress) the civilization (the civilization of Atlantis which precedes us to disappeared under water, whereas it was very advanced and evolved, there were also lemurs, etc. ) and they start all over again with techniques that are much more difficult to counter with each renewal of civilization or each reincarnation. For example, if the first civilization was able to travel back in time after 1000 years, then the second civilization will find it harder to do so (time travel) in 1000 years, but may be able to do so. after 2000 years, and the third civilization may be after 3000 years, and so on, because the less we have evolved the better for them, but over time we always end up evolving, so it slows the evolution of human as much as possible.

Ps: be careful with everything you read on the internet (even on this forum), but you probably already know that. I do not promote a religion or any truth, all this is only my opinion (which may be necessary) based on the fruit of my personal research, I have not been verified all this by myself in the spiritual world, but chose to believe in it for the moment because it is in keeping with my personality. I hope I have been able to shed some light on the questions asked on this subject, thank you.

8 Likes

Hi, I’ve been reading a lot of your comments. I was wondering if you know what must one do to have a better after life or a better life in the next incarnation? Also, what do you think about the Intercession tag? Is it dangerous? Thanks

I hear a lot about the archangel Michael (quite frankly it kind of scares me) it sounds Christian but it’s not … what if he’s ‘Satan’ in disguise?? Also I noticed few spiritual people call on Jesus… I wonder if Dream knows whether Jesus is/was real or if He really is what they say He is.

You really need to get rid of that fear-based conditioning from organized religion. You do realize a lot of Christian concepts are borrowed from older pagan religions right? What they don’t like, cannot control or explain, they conveniently call them “satanic”. For example, the “Christians” would probably call these morphic fields satanic too! I doubt these spiritual technologies are there to appease any religious groups or fit into their narrow & ridiculous definitions, much less that of God vs Satan kind of extremely juvenile religious concepts lol The Yahweh, the “God”, IME is an extremely parasitic egregore, and is one of the major limiting factors to realizing one’s potential. Believe me, you can kick its butt, and I have and it was the best feeling ever!

14 Likes

How do I say this without hurting your ego lol…

“You” as in cait_121 are temporary. There is no afterlife for this false sense of “self”.

It’s the awareness of the ego, the false self, that is possible because of your physical brain.

Once you die, there is no “you”, you’re gone.

But, your soul will be there, it’s still you, you are it, but it’s not human. It doesn’t care about wordly desires, but it might want you to care about certain things trough your ego, so that it can experience certain things or mostly because you contribute in one way or the other to the earth/society/collective conscious.

Haven’t you wondered how in EVERY society, there is the cook, the builder, the hunter, etc…?

Why does one person all of a sudden decide “ill be the cook”…?

Almost as if certain souls got together and pre-planned everything right …?

Ego dissolution followed by higher self audio for more answers.

14 Likes

I don’t even think its yahweh anymore bro, honestly. Isnt he the god of old testament?
And when yeshua came his “father” is supposed to be a reference to source. (The love n light cuddly source, not the void)

I was told yahweh is actually dead lol, like the being was killed a long time ago and satanists are blaming him but its actually a different force thats poisoning the planet.

Then theres the theory of yahweh being the ruler of a planet where hebrews came from.

No idea anymore what to believe lol, what do you think?

8 Likes

Probably you are true! Yahweh was probably an old pagan entity that existed in some period in time. That’s why I think the current “Yahweh” or what passes for “god” is some kind of egregore fueled by frenzy and belief and fear. It is not very “intelligent”, but it does seem to respond and often with anger if you challenge it. But it certainly no longer seems to be an “entity” like say a Thor, Sekhmet or a Shiva anymore. It felt extremely draining and poisonous to me and I feel pretty sad for the faithful ones who contribute their valuable energy in keeping this parasite alive.

Edit: You may be right, the original Yahweh was probably alien!

A few years ago, I was having a “chat” so to say with one of the “entities” and joked that the entity needed me as much as I needed it, as my belief or energy was contributing towards its sustenance. The “entity” replied: “Don’t give yourself too much credit. I am not Yahweh to depend on your limited thought form energy”. That was the first I started looking into Yahweh and it was NOT pretty haha

14 Likes

I think when a lot of them say Yeshua - they essentially tie him with the trinity, the “Father” who is Yahweh…

Yeshua probably had nothing to do with Christianity. There seemed to be multiple Yeshuas at the same time and one of them probably was involved with Yahweh. When you “ping” for example for Yahweh, I sometimes find three different energy signatures - not sure who responds to what! The Yeshua that seems benevolent was certainly a “sorcerer” (I know that word is viewed negatively sometimes lol) who ascended. But he is not an ancient entity and probably has his limitations.

12 Likes

Have you guys ever heard of the axiom “As above, so below”?

The genetic samples that have been dispersed on Earth are originally from ET races.

What’s more interesting is that there have been many groups who placed their seed on this planet one of whom are the Yahweh group who absolutely wanted to maintain their lineage on Earth without interracial inbreeding. And to this day the Orthodox disapprove of interracial marriages to keep their genetic blueprint.

So each human on earth has DNA genetic connections to multiple ET groups by now after all these thousands of years of intermingling.

In a way we here are also teaching our Galactic family how to get along.

3 Likes

Did you read that somewhere or did an actual ET tell you that?

Since you have experience with them ;D

1 Like

I have read it somewhere but they have also confirmed it. :smile:

2 Likes