Experiences listening/meditating with the Constellations?

Carefull about arcturians. They made me wet dreamz. Streak was over :sob:

3 Likes

haha like they want to see if you even worthy :joy:

2 Likes

Ah ok, so when you said ā€œthat one is out for meā€, you were referring again to the time thing.

I like the drawing :)

2 Likes

yeah that one is out for me means more, I am pretty sure it wasnt that I slept the hour
and thanks, I gave my best :relaxed:

2 Likes

ā€œā€¦The most powerful corporeal beings seen in the third dimension by prophets, seers, yogis, etc., are fifth-dimensional beings that inhabit the parallel third-dimensional aerials of Sirius, Arcturus, and the Pleiades.ā€

ā€œArcturus, being the constellation inhabited by the most advanced beings, has helped Earth on many occasions and continues to do so. These star beings have such powerful light that they infuse the planets that revolve around them with eternal jubilee. Some of the planets within the Arcturian constellation are inhabited by three-dimensional beings who have mental and spiritual access to the fifth, sixth, and seventh dimension. These are incredibly advanced corporeal beings. Their technology and understanding of three-dimensional physics is unlimitedā€

ā€œDownloads from the Nineā€
By Matias Flury

3 Likes

Me too lol I was soo mad

Side note: how do we know what these aliens actually call themselves? I feel like humans just named them and rolled with it lol

7 Likes

probably roll with it haha
cant imagine them having the same language as the earth
imagine every race out there speaking english

1 Like

haha man the productivity mandala is sure good tho, just sayin

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:

man I think this one will be the most fun of all of them

3 Likes

Yes, something already telling me ā€œladies and gents, please fasten your seatbeltsā€ :)) Big family portraitā€¦ but there may be some slight turbulences because of the location lol.

I canā€™t believe that itā€™s already the last one of the collectionā€¦

5 Likes

there are sure more, but I think these ones we have to discover on our own

1 Like

You bet :))

Agree, now we are a little better equipped to go further. Personally, Iā€™d like to make a pilgrimage in Lyra (ancestors, etc.).

1 Like

yeah that would be nice
I want to travel everything tho, see the whole beauty of everything, every realm, just everywhere doesnt matter if its bad, good whatever haha

2 Likes

So how was the Milky Way everybodyyyyy!! I missed it! I gotta listen to it tomorrow!

ill update along the day
some shared their experiences on the milky way theard

1 Like

oh well, the live chat had JoJo references,
JoJo reaches officialy interdimensional publicity
nice done Araki

3 Likes

Lol lol

1 Like

Warning: the following post includes a spoiler, so not recommended for people who havenā€™t watched Star Wars series yet, but who are intending to do so. :warning:

(The ā€œhide detailsā€ didnā€™t work this time)

A slightly on and off-topic post, especially for musicians/music lovers (+ nuts people like me):

As some already know, my neighbor is an orchestra-man. Plays with his instruments 24/7ā€¦ or letā€™s say 22/6ā€¦

I have to write a report for tomorrow but the guy has decided to work on Emperorā€™s Theme (Star Wars) on his bass guitarā€¦ Synchronicity with this forum? :p

Since he has ruined my concentration, I decided to ā€œjoin himā€ by playing the music on the video below, because of what I realized only recently, thanks to a YouTube comment:

Yes, despite its weaknesses, Episode 1 has some fancy aspects tooā€¦ Like this musical thing (very well thoughtā€¦ the ā€œmenaceā€ lol) or Darth Vader as a child, etc. ;)